Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Any Ottawa mamas LF diapers??? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1401778)

frimousse 06-02-2012 06:46 AM

Any Ottawa mamas LF diapers???

I live in Ottawa and our last attempt at a FET just failed. This was our last try at TTC so we are done and will not be having any more children. I will be starting to sell off our stash but thought I would give a chance to local mamas first to try to keep things more simple. I have everything from nb to large and some OS.

My nb stash is a mix of xsm fbs (12), xsm bgs(6), mutts and a few other fitteds. Mutts SOLD

My small, med and large stash is all fbs with joeybunz hemp inserts (Large JGs all sold). (approx 12 left of each, however the meds and larges also have some microfibre inserts). $5 per fb in person
I also have hemp flats and some prefolds that we used as inserts. SOLD

I also have an assortment of Goodmama OS fitted diapers SOLD, Elbees med. fitted diapers $10 each 2 LEFT, wool SOLD fleece covers (dancing bears heavy weigt and staccinator ss $6 each).

I have some med. Holden's landing night diapers. SOLD
I have a mix of colours and styles, the nb is mostly girly, but lots of things are GN.
Please pm me and we can set up a time and I will make you a good deal!!!

armida 06-03-2012 11:29 AM

Re: Any Ottawa mamas LF diapers???

I can't private message because I haven't posted 6 times yet...

I'm in Ottawa, and baby is coming any time now!

What are your wool covers going for, and what are they like? Are they the pull on type or do they have snaps? Are your hemp flats 100% hemp or mixed fibers?

Thanks!

bridgetyb 06-04-2012 06:07 PM

Hi there, I am in Ottawa and interested in your Goodmamas and fleece covers. Could you send me some pics please?

frimousse 06-05-2012 07:50 AM

Hi there,
I have one wool cover left, a sprout green M sbish pull on cover. These are very trim and work great. I am not sure if the hemp flats are 100% or not. Usually hemp seems to be mixed with a bit of coton in my experience. These were bought from a WHAM for my fist dd. They are serged in a rainbow thread. They are no longer very soft, but they are great inside a pocket diaper.
p.s. If you are looking for nb/sm things, I have lots of great nb/sm fitteds, pockets and aios!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by armida (Post 15191106)
I can't private message because I haven't posted 6 times yet...

I'm in Ottawa, and baby is coming any time now!

What are your wool covers going for, and what are they like? Are they the pull on type or do they have snaps? Are your hemp flats 100% hemp or mixed fibers?

Thanks!

anne-girl 06-25-2012 10:57 AM

Also in Ottawa but can't PM. Interested in your fitteds and prefolds--what size are they? Mostly need size small for next baby (ie infant-size prefolds).

armida 06-28-2012 08:11 AM

Hi! I've been MIA we just had our LO on the 13th. Are your prefolds also hemp? I've heard hemp is super absorbent and we really need that with our girl. I'm also still interested in the flats.

you can email me at armida.sawan@gmail.com

Thanks!

Dancy Baby 08-01-2012 08:21 AM

Hi, I'm in Ottawa, wondering if you have the wool cover still?

NG01 09-04-2012 09:35 PM

Do you still have the Elbee's?

KimberleyErin 09-19-2012 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frimousse
I live in Ottawa and our last attempt at a FET just failed. This was our last try at TTC so we are done and will not be having any more children. I will be starting to sell off our stash but thought I would give a chance to local mamas first to try to keep things more simple. I have everything from nb to large and some OS.

My nb stash is a mix of xsm fbs (12), xsm bgs(6), mutts and a few other fitteds. Mutts SOLD

My small, med and large stash is all fbs with joeybunz hemp inserts (Large JGs all sold). (approx 12 left of each, however the meds and larges also have some microfibre inserts). $5 per fb in person
I also have hemp flats and some prefolds that we used as inserts. SOLD

I also have an assortment of Goodmama OS fitted diapers SOLD, Elbees med. fitted diapers $10 each 2 LEFT, wool SOLD fleece covers (dancing bears heavy weigt and staccinator ss $6 each).

I have some med. Holden's landing night diapers. SOLD
I have a mix of colours and styles, the nb is mostly girly, but lots of things are GN.
Please pm me and we can set up a time and I will make you a good deal!!!

Do you have the Fuzzi Bunz and BGs still? I need to stock up on my newborn stash. Im in Ottawa.

rebekkahm 09-19-2012 12:24 PM

Hi PMing you about the FBs, looking for larges if you've got them :)