Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Jan (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Subchorionic Hematoma? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1402117)

Tina5834 06-03-2012 02:05 AM

Subchorionic Hematoma?

The OB said I had one at my U/S on Friday. She told me is was "probably" nothing to worry about. So I was OK.
Anywho, I started searching the web tonight and now I'm worried! Ugh! Why do I do this to myself?! :dunno:

Stay away from the Internet Tina!!!

Numerbums 06-03-2012 03:15 AM

Re: Subchorionic Hematoma?

I had one with my current pregnancy as well. Turned out to be nothing. It was reabsorbed and never to be seen again. I wouldn't worry. I did the Same thing looking online and all those horror stories you read are like less than 1% of pregnancies. Think positive and enjoy your pregnancy!!

cristy_1996 06-03-2012 11:13 AM

I think I have read many moms on here have that and it is just fine. I will be praying all is well though!!

gueyclan 06-03-2012 06:22 PM

I had one with my last pregnancy. It did not resolve until I was 20 weeks, which is later than normal. I spotted the while time. But I have a healthy 2 1/2 year old to prove that everything can work out A-OK. I suspect I may have one again this time. Take a breath mama. The bigger your baby gets the less there is to worry about. And since your bean is growing like crazy I'd say you are in good shape. :goodvibes:

Tina5834 06-03-2012 07:41 PM

She asked is I had any bleeding and when I said no she goes "hmmm"!

nicolemariep 06-03-2012 08:47 PM

I have one too! I made the mistake of Google-ing it as well. My Dr. isn't worried, so I'm trying not to be. I have a followup ultrasound on Friday to see if it is resolving. Do you have a followup scheduled?

jackyl08 06-03-2012 10:53 PM

DDC, but I had one with my last pregnancy. I hemorraged at 8w4d, but DS was fine. The SCH covered 1/3 of the placenta. I had spotting for 6ish weeks, but I have a healthy 10mth old.

Tina5834 06-03-2012 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicolemariep
I have one too! I made the mistake of Google-ing it as well. My Dr. isn't worried, so I'm trying not to be. I have a followup ultrasound on Friday to see if it is resolving. Do you have a followup scheduled?

I'm going in at 12 weeks for the NC or NT (i forget) scan. She said she would check it the. That's in 4 weeks. We seriously need to stop googling!!

nicolemariep 06-04-2012 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinaDeanette (Post 15193860)
I'm going in at 12 weeks for the NC or NT (i forget) scan. She said she would check it the. That's in 4 weeks. We seriously need to stop googling!!

The fact that they didn't want to see you for four weeks is probably a really good sign. If it was bad they would probably want to watch it closer. My OB wanted to see mine 2 weeks after they found it (at 8w1d), so I'm having an ultrasound on Friday specifically to check the S.H. No more Dr. Google for either of us :giggle:

Tina5834 06-04-2012 01:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicolemariep

The fact that they didn't want to see you for four weeks is probably a really good sign. If it was bad they would probably want to watch it closer. My OB wanted to see mine 2 weeks after they found it (at 8w1d), so I'm having an ultrasound on Friday specifically to check the S.H. No more Dr. Google for either of us :giggle:

That's exactly what I was thinking! PS, don't you know everything in the Internet is true!!!! Lol!