Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Jan (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Can someone come take care of us?? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1403033)

Belle 06-05-2012 08:49 AM

Can someone come take care of us??

Just a whine!! I have a 3yo and 4yo and I'm going crazy with this horrible nausea and not being able to get off the couch. I need some live-in help! On the upside, I have my first doctor's appointment tomorrow, with an ultrasound, so that will give me something to focus on.

Is anyone else sharing in my misery??

Tina5834 06-05-2012 09:02 AM

I wish I could help! I was totally there with ya a couple weeks ago. My kids were totally neglected for those 2 weeks. They ate mostly cereal because it's the only smell I could tolerate. Thankfully it's been gone of 2 days. Since I hit exactly 9 weeks!

keonli 06-05-2012 09:12 AM

Re: Can someone come take care of us??

DDC

I was miserable for the first 3 months. I just started cooking from scratch again because I couldn't stand the touch/smell of raw meat. We survived on the kindness of my mother and sisters' food and frozen foods, as well as take out every so often.

Try taking some Vitamin B6 to help with the nausea, as well as ginger steeped in teas, preggo pops, and make sure you try to get as much rest as you need.

DH had to step up to the plate and really help out more with dishes, laundry, etc. I feel your pain! I hope you get the help you want.

keen1981 06-05-2012 09:17 AM

Ddc. I'm still there and I am 13 weeks tomorrow :( every night I am sure I am dying) chin up! I have two little ones too. They survive! And they love that I can't stomach veggies. A reprieve for them too, I guess. LOL

american_mommy 06-05-2012 10:29 AM

Oh boy do I know how you feel!
I have 5 kids and feel so bad that my oldest has been helping make dinner, but am so thankful to have her!
All day I feel like a big blob, I lay on the couch all morning, make lunch, try to eat something, then putt he 2 yr old to bed and lay back down on the couch, I usually fall asleep and my 5 yr old is watching tv or playing in the room with me. I feel like total crap. I thought it was getting better over the weekend, but now its back full force. I haven't thrown up yet, I only actually threw up with my oldest but I feel miserable for months.
I just need a break.

apurkeyp 06-05-2012 10:47 AM

I am slowly losing my ability to function as the days go by. I am so sick. This sucks. My poor kids are so bored. I guess they will survive.

Kelly3139 06-05-2012 11:20 AM

If you can't function you should try Zofran and B6. I only need one 4mg Zofran a day to keep me from feeling like complete garbage. I can at least fix DD food and watch her play. Before the Zofran I was in bed for 2 weeks while DH took care of DD.
I am a no medication kind of gal, but when it comes to taking care of my DD I suck it up and take it!

apurkeyp 06-05-2012 12:18 PM

Zofran doesn't help at all. Last pregnancy, I tried everything and ended up with a PICC line. I do not want to do that again.

gueyclan 06-05-2012 12:28 PM

I am right there with all of you ladies. So awful.

Lammy 06-05-2012 02:36 PM

I feel like road kill. Tired and nauseous- and I really need to do house work but I have no energy and every thing smells bad to me. I am 9 wks and 3 days and I have been feeling this way for the past month and a half. I'm kinda depressed as well because I know it is not going to get any better- I stay sick the entire pregnancy and mine tends to be worse in the afternoon and all through the night.Zofran and phenergen do not help me either.