Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Northeast (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Lehigh Valley area (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1403412)

Jburns 06-05-2012 10:02 PM

Lehigh Valley area
 
Is there any mama's from Pa, the lehigh valley area?

AuMaMe 07-08-2012 06:02 AM

Re: Lehigh Valley area
 
Hi Jburns,

I am in the Lehigh Valley!

lindsaydud 03-24-2013 04:02 PM

Re: Lehigh Valley area
 
I know this thread is old, but I'm just north of the Lehigh Valley (near Delaware Water Gap)!

Jburns 03-25-2013 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lindsaydud
I know this thread is old, but I'm just north of the Lehigh Valley (near Delaware Water Gap)!

I'm in the Easton area (outlaying twps), family in mount bethel!

TobinsTreasures 03-25-2013 11:17 AM

Re: Lehigh Valley area
 
I went to Muhlenberg, can I be an honorary member? :)

lindsaydud 03-31-2013 07:24 PM

Re: Lehigh Valley area
 
Awesome, jburns! We lived in Martins Creek for the past couple of years before moving to Portland. Do you know of any good moms groups around here?

ofthemoonsglow 03-31-2013 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jburns (Post 16433352)

I'm in the Easton area (outlaying twps), family in mount bethel!

Where outside of Easton? Im only like 30 minutes from Easton. I live in Quakertown

Mommyto2B2G 03-31-2013 07:36 PM

Re: Lehigh Valley area
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ofthemoonsglow (Post 16454063)
Where outside of Easton? Im only like 30 minutes from Easton. I live in Quakertown

I'm from Quakertown. :) You didn't happen to grow up there, did you?

ofthemoonsglow 03-31-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ms.Kaun (Post 16454088)

I'm from Quakertown. :) You didn't happen to grow up there, did you?

No. I grew up really close by though. I lived over in Ottsville and went to Palisades. I hung out in Quakertown a lot in high school too.

amanda1012 06-18-2013 02:43 PM

Re: Lehigh Valley area
 
I'm in Lehighton, but grew up in Whitehall. :)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors