Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Oct (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
-   -   Chat topic - How are you feeling? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1403796)

sillyutalktome 06-06-2012 09:33 PM

Chat topic - How are you feeling?

So how are you feeling? Any new symptoms? Complaints? Joys?

sillyutalktome 06-06-2012 09:35 PM

Re: Chat topic - How are you feeling?

I love how active brother is! I love knowing he'll kick me and knowing he'll react to dd screaming. Really a fun, fun, fun part of pregnancy.

I'm so not thrilled with these contractions. Really hoping I can get them under control before they turn into preterm labor. I'm also not thrilled with leaking milk already. I mean seriously, this is going to be months and months of leaking. Grrr.

happysmileylady 06-06-2012 09:56 PM

Really, I feel like crap. I am also having random contrax here and there. They aren't anything that worries me, as I have started early BH contrax with all of mine, and still have labors that take FOREVER. But, they are still really uncomfortable. I am tired all the time, and just in general feel yucky. Random headaches, normal for me, and clear up with tylenol, so that's good, but I hate taking tylenol like 3 times a week.

And not all of my blah is pregnancy, my oldest dd is driving me crazy, 3 yr old will NOT potty train, my 1 yr old will NOT talk, and all of that completely stresses me out, so that doesn't help anything. I want to just run away to a beach for a week and be there by myself and lay around all freaking week.

sillyutalktome 06-06-2012 10:11 PM

Awe hugs Kim. That sounds really rough. I'm taking magnesium to help with my headaches/migraines, I wonder if that's something that could help you? Oh and drinking caffeine every day. I feel you on the potty training being stressful. We had a recent foster placement that would not potty train and it was impossibly frustrating. I wouldn't have minded so much if he would just be honest and say he was dirty. Hope you can carve out some pseudo beach time for yourself. Dd and I like to do the prenatal yoga on netflix when I'm stressed.

GooseBella 06-07-2012 08:39 AM

I have been doing good... lots of extra aches and pains this time around which I'm told is normal with a 2nd or more. I have no energy still even though I'm firmly in the 2nd trimester and I also have started "leaking" breast milk. Sometimes if DD is leaning right while on my lap its more of a gush as opposed to a leak. My only true complaint is the fact that I'm still on zofran. My script runs out in a few days and I will once again try to not take it but my MW already told me I may be on it the entire pregnancy. I'm really hoping that's not the case.

Kim: I hope things start going better for you. I can't imagine dealing with preganancy and all those other things.
Jeanette: I am also loving all the movement at this stage. Baby A. even kicks sometimes when DD is leaning on my stomach and also kicks and punches a lot whenever the MW is using the doppler. He/she hates that thing. Its kind of funny!

ambie719 06-07-2012 09:53 AM

I'm boring and fine lol. No major aches and pains yet, still quite tired, except at night when I need to go to sleep. :/ Some heartburn here and there, some occasional mild constipation discomfort, but thats really about it. Ask me again at the end of July when we move, I'm sure I'll be sore and tired and cranky after that.

sillyutalktome 06-07-2012 01:42 PM

Boring sounds wonderful Amber! But moving in July does not!

Terra76 06-07-2012 04:17 PM

I have good days and bad days :/ I have on and off sciatic pain (more off than on), General body aches and pain and fatigue that just won't quit.

Little man has been pretty active the last few days so that keeps me smiling.