Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Jan (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   I'm in! And some Q's for you mamas who have had more than 1 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1403855)

littleleaf 06-06-2012 11:39 PM

I'm in! And some Q's for you mamas who have had more than 1

Hi! I'm about 8.5 wks, and feeling very nauseous. I have a 3.5 year old DS and WOHM pretty much full time. DH works long hours so I'm responsible for all the cooking, and most of the cleaning. He's been trying to help out lately because I've been ready to crash at 9pm, but it's HARD.

I never really had morning sickness with my first, so feeling nauseous all the time is really killing me. Thank goodness I haven't actually thrown up yet, though! I'm also feeling a lot of pressure on the left side of my abdomen, a couple inches above my belly button... I don't remember that the first time around either. Anyone have that?

Anyone experience really bad morning sickness with one pregnancy but not another? I hope this goes away fast.... I have so much to do!!!

I'm still wavering on the decision to choose an ob. My insurance is crap and the only ob that is covered has gotten really mixed reviews online. She was ok at my first appointment, but I'm just worried that she's kind of inexperienced. I bet it would be fine for an uncomplicated pregnancy, but I just worry that she wouldn't be able to handle any issues. I can pay more for another doctor (I can use the ob that delivered my DS, although I didn't get my prenatal care with that doctor, so I'm not totally sure what he's like overall.... great delivery, and great reputation, though). WWYD?

abunchoflemons 06-06-2012 11:51 PM

Re: I'm in! And some Q's for you mamas who have had more than 1

I would go with who u like & hope they. R not on vacation when u deliver. Neaseated with both but huge vomitting with first & maybe little actual vomit with second. Both pretty uneventful after we got stuff on ttrack & my ob I love. He says 2 keep having kids.....lol

jennifermutsumi 06-07-2012 12:56 AM

Re: I'm in! And some Q's for you mamas who have had more than 1

I was really sick with my DD but so far this time I havn't had too much morning sickness, I figure it;s normal to have weird pregnancy symptoms each time lol. The left side of my abdomen has been a bit protrude-y but Ive been figuring it's just my intestines moving out of the way weird since they "know what theyre doing" now that theyve done it before >.<. I hope you sort out the ob thing soon, and Im sure you'll do whats best for youre baby and situation =) Plus people get experience from having to work difficult cases sometimes and a lot of people thrive in chaos =)

TinaDeanette 06-07-2012 01:06 AM

I was super sick with my 1st or 8 weeks. It has gotten better and shorter with each pregnancy!!

Also! CONGRATS AND WELCOME!

mamamegan841 06-07-2012 09:11 PM

I wasn't sick at all with my first, but with my second I was really nauseous in the beginning, but I never actually threw up. This time, I've had some minor nausea a few times, but nothing that was so bad that I needed to lay down and be still.

BTW, my first was a girl, second was a boy, and I'm guessing that this is another girl.

cristy_1996 06-08-2012 09:43 PM

I am not above buying paper products to use if I feel like dishes are getting the best of me! I was super sick with both of my boys and so far only severe nausea with this one. I still can't do too much though..I try not to shake up my stomach too much. My house simply isn't in as good of shape as it normally is and I am fine with it. Hubby knows better an to complain..haha. And the boys are not eating as well as they normally do but aren't complaining...haha..