Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   I need help-no af for a whole month (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=140450)

MomsHelpingMoms 05-01-2007 02:22 PM

I need help-no af for a whole month

Okay, if this isn't where I'm supposed to post it, please feel free to move it. I am not ttc so I didn't post this there. I was hoping some of the preggo ladies here could help me out. I have had pretty normal periods for over a year now, my dd2 is 18months old. Well, my last af was March 22, so here it is, May, and no af. Every now and then, I think she is coming, but then, nothing. The only thing is that I'm afraid to test. I'm actually afraid that it will be no. With my last pregnancies, I didn't find out until I was more than a month late. I tested once when I was 11 days late last Nov., and no lie, after I pee'd on my $14 stick, I wiped and started my freakin' period:banghead: The dollar stores never seem to have them when I need them. What should I do? I was thinking about waiting another week or two, then I'll be really late. With my last pregnancy, I tested when I was 2 weeks late and got a bfn, then tested when I was a month late and got a bfp. What would you do?

kht2006 05-01-2007 02:25 PM

Re: I need help-no af for a whole month

I'd test, but then again, I test often :lostit:

MomsHelpingMoms 05-01-2007 07:33 PM

I would really like some help. I see there are 20 views, but one reply. Can anyone help me or should I just stop worrying about it.

Camellia 05-01-2007 07:37 PM

If you are dying to know, buy a 2 pack and test now. If its neg. you'll have on for later.

I am a month late, and tested like 8 time the first two weeks and they were all neg. That was a wasted $50 :blush: Now I just think AF is on strike for some strange reason.

I hope you get the answer you want - and soon!

MomsHelpingMoms 05-01-2007 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camellia (Post 1030178)
If you are dying to know, buy a 2 pack and test now. If its neg. you'll have on for later.

I am a month late, and tested like 8 time the first two weeks and they were all neg. That was a wasted $50 :blush: Now I just think AF is on strike for some strange reason.

I hope you get the answer you want - and soon!

Oh that sucks. AF can play some pretty cruel tricks. However, if you ovulated late, and still dtd, you could be preggers.

Camellia 05-01-2007 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teresaarrington (Post 1030183)
Oh that sucks. AF can play some pretty cruel tricks. However, if you ovulated late, and still dtd, you could be preggers.

I'll probably test one more time before going to see my OB. The likelihood of conceiving is pretty low anyway. We were vary careful to avoid getting preggers!

Shadowwolf549 05-02-2007 12:11 AM

I'd say test!!! I'm a test-aholic though. I don't get my cycles very often though and I almost never ovulate without help. Hope you get the answer that you want and :hugs: for you too.

MomToJazmyne 05-02-2007 12:31 AM

I don't know but I am right there with you exceppt that I HAVE tested.....twice in fact but still no period. My last AF was March 20 and everyone thinks I am pg but the stupid test...LOL No advice for you just hugs!

ocean_o_curls 05-02-2007 12:33 AM

i would buy a pack that has two tests and test if its neg you have one in case you need to test again if its positive you have one to tell you you're pregnant again lol

MomsHelpingMoms 05-02-2007 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MomToJazmyne (Post 1031012)
I don't know but I am right there with you exceppt that I HAVE tested.....twice in fact but still no period. My last AF was March 20 and everyone thinks I am pg but the stupid test...LOL No advice for you just hugs!

Oh that stinks and is my worst fear. I've made up my mind though, I'm testing on the Fourth. I haven't been feeling great though, af is probably about to come.