Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Make Me An Offer! BJU P4 Visuals and Phonics Charts, Reading Made Easy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1405084)

melanne 06-09-2012 11:22 PM

Please Delete - Gone

I have a couple of things for sale that just haven't worked for us. Nothing at all wrong with the curricula. Both items come from very solid programs. However, they just weren't working with my daughter's learning style and/or my teaching style, so they need to go.

First off, I still have for sale the visuals and phonics charts (wall charts) that go along with BJU's Footsteps for Fours curriculum. I purchased these brand new, used them for three months, decided the curriculum wasn't for us, and need to sell them to help fund next year's curriculum. I have already sold the teacher's guides and other materials that go along with the set. This is all that's left. I NEED to sell this! If you are at all interested, please make an offer! Need extra incentive? I still have the student activity pack and writing pack that go with the curriculum! Lessons 1-35 are missing, as we did those, but I'll throw what I do have in for free if you buy the visuals and phonics charts! I have no need of them. They'll just get tossed into recycle if I still have them by the time we move again, so if you want them, they're yours!

The details on the phonics charts and visual aids: These are already prepped for you! It seriously took me hours to cut these apart and prep them for our use. I am listing them together because I cannot separate them. When I prepped them, I stuck what I needed to the wall and then stored the rest together, so it would be impossible for me to ensure you get everything you are supposed to get with one pack or the other. Many of the phonics charts have small greasy spots in the corners where I hung them up on our walls with putty. The large "teaching tree" and accessories all have velcro dots stuck to them for display purposes. I couldn't figure out how else to stick the various teaching accessories to the tree, so there you go . . . you don't even have to figure that part out. Already done for you. :) There are several damaged pieces in both sets, as my son (2) trampled on them (my fault for not putting them away right away). I know of one piece that is missing out of the phonics charts, but it's the large handwriting practice chart, and there is a printable one exactly like it on the CD that comes with the teacher's guide (you'll need to buy that separately . . . I already sold mine). Other than that, I'm almost positive it's all there. $75 PPD $65 PPD $60 PPD $50 PPD MAKE ME AN OFFER!

Overall, I'd say the visuals and phonics charts are in good used condition. Not in excellent or perfect condition, but not in bad condition either.

Now for the fine print: I will accept funded PP only. My price includes shipping and delivery confirmation. If you want insurance, let me know, and I will get an adjusted quote to you. I will not ship outside of the US unless it is to an APO/FPO address. My location as well as the weight of the package would make shipping costs prohibitive. I will try my hardest to ship within two days of payment, but please keep in mind that we are a military family with three kids under six and a Daddy at sea, so it may take me a little bit longer. If it does not ship within two days, I will remain in contact with you regarding the situation. And I will send delivery confirmation as soon as it does ship.

There are too many pictures of all the pieces in this set to list here. Those with a slow connection would not be happy with me if I posted all of them! So I made an album of all of the pictures here on Diaper Swappers. If you want to see them, you can view them here: http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...p?albumid=2904

melanne 06-27-2012 11:40 PM

Re: BJU P4 Visuals and Phonics Charts (Footsteps for Fours)

:bumpsign:

elong629 08-08-2012 01:58 PM

Do you have any pictures?? Please pm me!!

melanne 08-09-2012 08:40 AM

I don't, but I will try to get some to you within the next few days. In the meantime, here are links to the two sets I have. They won't do you a whole lot of good in actually SEEING what the kits have, but they do have a little blurb about what is contained in each kit.

http://www.bjupresshomeschool.com/we...ed.____2238536
http://www.bjupresshomeschool.com/we...ed.____2238537

I will try to get photos posted as soon as I can pull all the stuff out and take the time to do it. I promise no later than Monday! There is A LOT of stuff in those kits, so even with photos, you'll wind up with some "surprises." :)

melanne 08-10-2012 06:14 PM

Bumping for added pictures!

Arcoiris 09-07-2012 10:00 AM

Hi! Do you still have the Visuals and charts available? Thanks!

melanne 09-08-2012 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arcoiris (Post 15650734)
Hi! Do you still have the Visuals and charts available? Thanks!

Yes, I do! I'm out of town on vacation until Tuesday though, so the earliest I could get it to the post office is Wednesday.

melanne 01-25-2013 08:28 PM

OK, took a break, and am going to try this again! :) I need to sell these! Anyone interested? Make an offer?

melanne 01-29-2013 11:10 PM

Re: REDUCED! BJU P4 Visuals and Phonics Charts (Footsteps for Fours)

Bumping for reduced price

melanne 02-03-2013 01:50 PM

Re: REDUCED! BJU P4 Visuals and Phonics Charts (Footsteps for Fours)

Bump