Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Sept (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   kicks are getting painful (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1405322)

yankeesundbound 06-10-2012 05:53 PM

kicks are getting painful

I swear she will be a soccer player or kick boxer. I am very happy to get those little reminders that she is ok though. :giggle:

katt42 06-10-2012 08:24 PM

Re: kicks are getting painful

I am so sorry to hear they are painful for you! I keep waiting for mine to get to that point, he is a feisty one already. Though some of the kicks/punches to my cervix have been pretty intense!

champatlife 06-10-2012 08:51 PM

aww. :/

I am still able to sleep on my stomach comfortably (thank goodness, I think I create enough relaxin for every pregnant woman in the area, so hips kill me if I sleep on my side, and would have to flip over between the two quite often, but when I'm on my stomach i's the oddest sensation when he kicks me, and "rolls". I wonder if he's trying to say, "get off me!" because he moves alot when I'm on my stomach.

crunchymom2b 06-11-2012 05:52 AM

I need to give my stomach a try for sleeping because I wake up in terrible pain with any other position- gotta love physical therapy at least! lol

His kicks aren't too painful yet but sometimes he snuggles way up into my ribs and pushes against my stomach and it hurts, makes me nauseas, and takes my breath away. I literally try to push him out lol

zandj 06-11-2012 07:15 AM

I have some good bladder kicks going on, my uterus isn't anywhere near my ribs yet so those are safe for the moment. I'll think I'm great, just pottied, sit down and wham! kicked in the bladder... oops, need to go again

RhondaJane 06-11-2012 02:15 PM

My little guy is already in my ribs and those kicks hurt. I think he has also found a nerve ending that he likes to brush against. Only done it a handful of times, but it's a sharp zinging pain that feels like I brushed my belly against a live fence. Anyone else experienced this?

TigersBabygirl 06-11-2012 04:30 PM

OP I'm so sorry to hear that! I'm glad you're seeing it as a positive thing though :thumbsup: This is my second pregnancy and I never had a kick that actually hurt - hope it stays that way!
The only thing I experienced in both pregnancies was that if the baby is in a weird position my leg hurts really bad. It's almost like a cramp but it won't go away...the first time it happened I thought it was a blood clot but now I know that he is just pressing on a nerve!

el's mama 07-23-2012 04:21 AM

Same here mama! This is my 4th baby and I don't remember it hurting like this with the others. I'm carrying a lot lower this time though and he seems to kick down low. You're right though, it's a reminder that Baby is healthy a STRONG!! Maybe someday she'll win Gold for soccer and you can tell your story. ;)

yankeesundbound 07-23-2012 08:35 PM

Now the kicks seem to be right at my bladder. And she's still breech, so I am expecting one good really painful turn soon, like DD did. Most painful 3 seconds of my life!

JulieBeth 07-23-2012 08:50 PM

Yes! She is really low and kicking/punching my cervix.