Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Nov (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=204)
-   -   how often are you feeling your baby move? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1406450)

MKDMama 06-13-2012 06:48 AM

how often are you feeling your baby move?

I'm 19w 4 days..I feel our lil one moving all the time! and my kids have finally been able to feel him move too...How often are you all feeling your lil one? How soon did you start to feel them? I started feeling little bumps around 11 weeks with this baby (my fourth). I just love feeling the movements :goodvibes:

Lovinmama3 06-13-2012 08:42 AM

Re: how often are you feeling your baby move?

I'm 19w5d and have not felt a thing yet...and this is baby #3. I know I have an anterior placenta so that has a lot to do with it. I had the same thing with DS1 and didn't feel movement until close to 21wks. Felt movement with DS2 much eariler at around 16wks (posterior placenta).

*Katherine* 06-13-2012 09:53 AM

I feel him moving every day, a couple of times a day.

Viking15 06-15-2012 05:15 PM

I don't feel any movement at all at 19+5. I also have an anterior placenta
:dunno:

clatchford2011 06-16-2012 05:13 AM

I have an anterior placenta so I am not feeling little wiggle much. Just on my sides and that is very rare. He is a lazy little man. :)

Hankinsonrachel 06-16-2012 08:03 AM

This is my fifth and I have been anxious about not feeling the baby as much as I remember with my other ones. I am 18weeks, 6 days.
I am sure that I am just being neurotic and overly anxious, which I thought was impossible after so many kiddos lol.
I have an ultrasound on Tuesday, I am curious to see where the placenta is.

ckemp17 06-18-2012 06:30 PM

This is my first and first movement was felt at 17w2d. I've felt it 3 other times, but nothing in the last 5-6 days or so.

crunchymom2b 06-18-2012 08:56 PM

DDC- this is my second successful pregnancy and while I started feeling DS1 moving at 19 weeks, I didn't feel definite "yup- that's baby!" movement until at least 20-21 weeks this time. Though I did feel him from the outside sooner this time around. I've been super anxious this entire pregnancy and feeling like a FTM all over again. I've since learned that this LO has a very distinct pattern; he'll be crazy active for up to aweek, and then a day ortwo of next to nothing. Thankfully I have a doppler (that i've been using far too much) but I've stilled called the midwife a few times about it.

All that to say, don't worry too much. It is still early, even if it doesn't seem/feel that way :-)

Mistymama 06-18-2012 08:59 PM

I'm actually pretty paranoid about how little movement I've felt this time. And NOTHING in the last several days. I have another scan on Friday though...so hopefully that will be reassuring..

slightly_addicted 06-19-2012 06:35 AM

I started feeling him around 11-12 weeks this time around. I can't remember when I started to feel kicks with my other two! I feel him kicking a couple times a day-not too often. I think I felt him from the outside for the first time yesterday, but it was fleeting, so I am not positive. I have some extra, shall we call it fluff, so I don't know if it will be longer before I feel him from the outside or not.