Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Feb (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=151)
-   -   freaking mess (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1408211)

rachaeljohnson 06-17-2012 03:56 PM

freaking mess

Anyone else a worried mess about miscarriage?

I know bfing isn't supposed to affect pregnancy but my mind keeps racing about what if it's causing low progesterone or whatever and i keep wiping and looking for red.

Sigh...i really want to just wait until i can hear a hb on the stethescope and not go in for an early u/s or bw but i really didn't expect to be this much of a wreck.

Both of my kids were concieved on fertility drugs (clomid and trigger shots) and we lost 3 in between them. I also took progesterone through 15 weeks with Michael although my levels were ok.

This is my first natural pregnancy and i can't help but think my body can't do this...sigh...

mysticmomma1879 06-17-2012 03:58 PM

Go get some progesterone cream from your local health food store. It won't hurt to apply it a few times a day or if you have any cramps. Congrats!

mysticmomma1879 06-17-2012 03:59 PM

Sorry, I totally crashed your ddc. Came up on new posts.

brookglen 06-17-2012 05:13 PM

Yes it's really a scary reality because miscarriage is just such a common thing. I had my freak out last week when spotting started, got put on progesterone, and now I feel pretty good about things.

Have you spoken to your doctor or midwife? Talking to my doc really put my mind at ease and also (even though I despise the practice) getting my betas done. Seriously, seeing that number just kind of solidified things for me.

Additionally, I don't think there is a single pregnant woman out there who hasn't kind of been gun shy about seeing blood when they go to the bathroom. I was actually talking to someone about this the other day. She said she spent every day of her first trimester expecting it and it never happening.

lalakiwi7 06-17-2012 05:27 PM

Re: freaking mess

Girl I hear ya.... I am so sorry. I was rather blissfully pregnant with DD but it's hard after multiple losses. I must admit I too look for blood every time I wipe... plus I cramp all the time. I cramped with DD for the first trimester so it's not abnormal for me but it still makes me nervous. I still am peeing on a stick occasionally just to see that second line be darker than the first even though I know so many things can change.... I am counting downt the days until I can see that HB.... and be out of the first trimester!!

Hugs and grace grace. We are gonna get through this. I am sorry that you are feeling scared and nervous.

peaches330 06-17-2012 05:28 PM

Sorry mama :( I know it's a scary thought. I check every time I go to the bathroom. Have you talked to your dr. or mw if you're really concerned about it?

Hunny Bunny Baby 06-17-2012 06:07 PM

I am a total wreck too :( I am still BF'ing...but I also BF'd through my last two pregnancies without issue. I had some spotting last week, but my progesterone was borderline low so my mw started Prometrium & the spotting has stopped so far. I am still ultra paranoid everytime I go to the bathroom for fear of seeing blood.

My newest paranoia is that the Prometrium might mask a miscarriage so I wouldn't even know until I get in for an u/s, and I couldn't get one scheduled until the 25th. I am considering asking to have my betas done again this week, but that just makes me crazy so dh doesn't think it's a good idea. The only thing that is reassuring me at all right now is that my HG which I've had with all my babies has obviously set in this week. I have been throwing up constantly & am feeling very weak & dehydrated.

808mamaof3 06-17-2012 06:31 PM

I'm nervous too. My boys were easy pregnancies, but I always check when I wipe. My BFF just had a m/c 3 weeks ago and after seeing my mom go through a few growing up, I get really nervous. FX and praying we all make it! :hugs:

lisha622 06-17-2012 07:01 PM

*Hugs* Mama. These first weeks are tough, especially for someone in your situation. If it helps you to see numbers or an u/s, then do it. Put your mind at ease :)

abunchoflemons 06-17-2012 08:48 PM

bfing, cramping on & off somestimes on one side down there, chills sometime (I'm like cold blooded) & not feeling like pucking my guts out like my last 2.had a bit of spotting last week not with last 2. Horrid headaches on & off since memorial labor day weekend ( place we were at was like 60 inside & 90 out so I figured no wonder 4 my headaches from heat to cold- I get lots). I have felt like I'm gonna start period & not the preg even though did test like thurs or Friday last week. Had brown discharge & some yellow....I know tmi ( not with others). So I know how u feel. Sooner than planned & baby now 14mo is still really cleangy & I'm home alone at nights. I have 7 yr too. Not sure if I should call & ask nurse. I have read upon misscarriages & tubuals & all & something else & ..... well idk.......