Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Feb (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=151)
-   -   Let's talk about..... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1408554)

heidi_naw 06-18-2012 02:01 PM

Let's talk about.....

.... s. e. x. With my first pregnancy, I was too tired in the first trimester and we only made love once. After my bleed at 12 weeks, I was put on pelvic rest and remained on it for the rest of my pregnancy. It was a L O N G pregnancy.

I'm trying to get over feeling like it will cause bleeding, etc. I'm really hoping this time around, we can be more like a normal couple :-)

Hope I'm not being too forward by bringing this up! :giggle:

brookglen 06-18-2012 02:27 PM

Re: Let's talk about.....

I'm not at all interested. I've been spotting and kind of nervous about it. On top of that the progesterone suppositories are not pleasant to deal with. We have done it once in the past two weeks, I know his world is being turned upside down, but I have no desire to be shaken about with this morning sickness. Needless to say it ain't happening.

seacat 06-18-2012 02:32 PM

DDC When we are done having children that is truly one of things that I will miss about pregnancy is the s-e-x. Wonderful! I had bleeding with both of my pregnancies, but always got cleared after about the 24-26 week and we (ahem) got to enjoy the third trimester.

peaches330 06-18-2012 02:34 PM

I am semi-interested right now but I am sure I will be sick soon. By the time I'm not sick I will be really showing and when I'm showing DH won't touch me with a 10 foot pole. *sigh*

brookglen 06-18-2012 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peaches330 (Post 15268991)
I am semi-interested right now but I am sure I will be sick soon. By the time I'm not sick I will be really showing and when I'm showing DH won't touch me with a 10 foot pole. *sigh*

What!? He won't touch you? Why?

My husband really enjoyed me pregnant, perhaps some sort of twisted fantasy, I don't know.

kaylabelle05 06-18-2012 02:59 PM

OMG! DH will NOT leave me alone! I don't have a problem with it unless my MS is pretty bad.

It is quite annoying actually since during DD's pregnancy I could barely get him to give it up every other week.

heidi_naw 06-18-2012 03:13 PM

Well, my hubby is very much into it :-) He's a great guy. He always found me sexy during my first pregnancy, it just wasn't possible to make love. I am feeling it, too, I just have to get over my fear of hurting things down there.

MommyMeads 06-18-2012 03:17 PM

My DH would love to have sex all the time but when I am pregnant I am NEVER in the mood. We still DTD sometimes (like once a month) because I feel bad but it is horrible (for me).

peaches330 06-18-2012 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brookglen (Post 15269035)
What!? He won't touch you? Why?

My husband really enjoyed me pregnant, perhaps some sort of twisted fantasy, I don't know.

He is weirded out about having sex with me when I'm pregnant. I think a lot of it stems back to when we were dtd when I was pregnant with DD. She was moving around and I think one of her bigger movements made some vibration "down there" and he freaked out. He was convinced that she kicked him (she was head down at the point so it's impossible, it was just vibration but he doesn't believe me) so he just refuses. It causes a lot of problems between us. Just one of the reasons I was not planning on having anymore babies but obviously there were other plans in store for me :giggle:.

brookglen 06-18-2012 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peaches330 (Post 15269315)
He is weirded out about having sex with me when I'm pregnant. I think a lot of it stems back to when we were dtd when I was pregnant with DD. She was moving around and I think one of her bigger movements made some vibration "down there" and he freaked out. He was convinced that she kicked him (she was head down at the point so it's impossible, it was just vibration but he doesn't believe me) so he just refuses. It causes a lot of problems between us. Just one of the reasons I was not planning on having anymore babies but obviously there were other plans in store for me :giggle:.

Ooof. Dude, you should tell him to have a one on one with your doctor. That's kind of silly. It must have scared him.