Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Feb (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=151)
-   -   1 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1409407)

jackofhearts 06-20-2012 12:05 PM

d

weesej 06-20-2012 03:28 PM

Re: I am so hurt and confused, please help!

Praying for you. There really will be no way to know for sure until later on...once baby is here and you can test DNA. It is extremely difficult to process a rape, (I have been there!) but TRY, TRY, TRY to keep this little one separate from that. This baby is in you and part of you, you are everything to it right now. It will love you, and you will love it the same way as your other babies. Focus on that when you think about the baby.

rachaeljohnson 06-20-2012 03:39 PM

giant hugs...so sorry

jackobeano 06-20-2012 04:32 PM

I'm so sorry you are having to deal with all this :( From the info you stated it does not seem likely you got pregnant from the first time but instead the later date. Everything seems to match up for that date. I hope that regardless you have a healthy pregnancy and are able to cope with the aftermath of your rape :hugs:

MommyMeads 06-20-2012 06:25 PM

Early u/s are said to be the most accurate so I would say they later date is probably correct but you will probably want a DNA test when they baby comes so you really know. I have never had to deal with a rape but I had a friend who got pregnant from a rape. She kept the baby and it seems like being pregnant helped her deal with the rape. She is the strongest person I know and an amazing mother.

As far as the father of your youngest and his family goes I hope they can be supportive of you during this time.

Mac & Cheeses mom 06-20-2012 06:36 PM

I could not read this and not give hugs! I am so sorry that you are going through this. I hope you have a healthy pregnancy. Remember this baby didn't decide this outcome either and it needs you to be strong for both of you.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Hunny Bunny Baby 06-20-2012 07:27 PM

:hugs: I am so sorry you are going through this. From your u/s it does indeed seem that the later date is correct. I know it must just be overwhelming to deal with, but try to keep in mind that the baby is separate from the rape & is a part of you. You will love this baby just as you do your other children. Try to stay strong

Kenshin 06-20-2012 08:07 PM

:hugs: I am so sorry for everything you are going through.

MDever 06-20-2012 08:17 PM

:hugs: In case you want to know sooner you could check in to a CVS testing. There is a window from 10-15 weeks where you can determine a DNA match. I knew someone who wasn't sure either.

jamieism 06-20-2012 08:26 PM

No advice or opinion, just hugs, mama

Sent from my iPad using DS Forum