Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Jan (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   because our group is quiet... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1410139)

gueyclan 06-22-2012 02:33 AM

because our group is quiet...

I'm just going to blab about nothing lol. I have been having sneezing problems. every time I sneeze I get really uncomfortable pulling in my ligaments. Especially near my hips. So now when I feel a sneeze coming on I try to brace myself. I think I must look pretty ridiculous because my dh and kidlets are giving me some funny looks.

norrahsmommy 06-22-2012 07:16 AM

Re: because our group is quiet...

The fb group seems to be a lot more active.

american_mommy 06-22-2012 08:24 AM

I get those pulling pains too but for no reason like I move wrong or something.
I hate them

gueyclan 06-22-2012 10:07 AM

Yeah I'm on the fb page, but I was just spicing things up here for fun. Trouble is I never have anything interesting to say. Lol. Oh well. I tried. Hahahaha

american_mommy 06-22-2012 10:15 AM

I like coming here :) I can ramble on all day if you want

WRmomma 06-22-2012 11:43 AM

When I laugh I have the pulling pains.. Or when I move at night in the bed. well I get them pretty much anytime i move suddenly.

evasimone 06-22-2012 11:58 AM

I get those too. Now that I am 12 weeks they are a lot better but before laughing, coughing or sneezing made my uterus feel like it was pulling away from my body. I really should join the Facebook club but I really don't like Facebook and I don't like my real name and my screenname to be connected.

Tina5834 06-22-2012 12:29 PM

I get that too! But I also pee myself. FML!

Tina5834 06-22-2012 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evasimone
I get those too. Now that I am 12 weeks they are a lot better but before laughing, coughing or sneezing made my uterus feel like it was pulling away from my body. I really should join the Facebook club but I really don't like Facebook and I don't like my real name and my screenname to be connected.

Make a fake Facebook with your DS screen name

nicolemariep 06-22-2012 12:35 PM

I sat up sideways on the couch the other night and I though I ripped one of my round ligaments off!! I thought I was going to cry from the pain. It took several minutes to stop.

This being my fourth pregnancy, I feel that my body has somewhat given up. It's like my stomach muscles are like "Another baby?! Forget this! We know how this turns out." And then they relax immeaditly. I'm 12 weeks and I already have a large pooge.