Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Extra Fluffy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=160)
-   -   Question about mama cloth. (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1410630)

mommybonner 06-23-2012 07:58 AM

Question about mama cloth.

I hope I out this in the right section. I'm about to make the switch to menstrual cup, and thinking of switching to mama cloth liners as back up. Are they bulky? Can I get a liner that will work with thongs? What materials do you recommend? Any recommendations for brand? I would love to support a wahm!
Spam welcome!

HappyHowellHome 06-23-2012 03:35 PM

Re: Question about mama cloth.

Laura over at Little Bee Creations is FANTASTIC! I have bought from her 3 times and her service is great and is a wham of 5 kids!!! Check her out!! www.littlebeecreations.com

lorikep 06-23-2012 03:44 PM

I love using mamacloth liners with the cup I use. Just get the light flow version and I think 8" size is perfect. There are many WAHMs who do a great job. Tons of people love MotherMoonPads. I don't have hers, but have tried others. I prefer the serged edges because they lay flatter, and love minky or velour inner for the feel.

mrsmccullen07 06-23-2012 09:51 PM

I can not recommend Tree Hugger Mama Cloth enough !! I keep wanting to branch out when I have extra funds but I always go back and buy more from her .. love love love her pads <3

She is on hyenacart

A.Fred 06-23-2012 09:57 PM

Pampered Mama is good :) pretty trim in my experience

mommybonner 06-24-2012 06:44 AM

Thanks ladies, time to go do some shopping!

Pampered Mama 06-24-2012 06:48 AM

I have lots of liners available- I do thong liners as well!

GEM Cloth 06-25-2012 08:56 PM

No liners are not bulky at all! I like cotton velour tops, so comfy. I use cotton velour-topped liners with my cup. **spam** PM me if you have not already found what you need, I don't stock these but make them when needed.

Skybaby712 06-26-2012 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GEM Cloth
No liners are not bulky at all! I like cotton velour tops, so comfy. I use cotton velour-topped liners with my cup. **spam** PM me if you have not already found what you need, I don't stock these but make them when needed.

I love this WAHM. The cotton velour is really soft and comfy and the liners are not bulky at all. I use the liners with my cup too or at the end of my period and they work great.

rkw 06-26-2012 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrsmccullen07 (Post 15298662)
I can not recommend Tree Hugger Mama Cloth enough !! I keep wanting to branch out when I have extra funds but I always go back and buy more from her .. love love love her pads <3

She is on hyenacart

Second treehugger! I love her pantyliners and just got more a few weeks ago. I have a diva cup and use the liners as back up. I have seen a few thong pantyliners at her store too, not sure if it was recent though.