Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In June (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   Junebugs chat June 24-30th (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1411046)

bluedaisyma 06-24-2012 10:08 AM

Junebugs chat June 24-30th

Hi Mamas!

Sorry I have been MIA on here. Baby news- Keola is 10 1/2 lbs at 4 weeks. He gained 1 1/2 lbs this week, and had been gaining a lb a week! He is super alert and follows us with his eyes and head. He hates being wet and I am gonna start EC soon. I hope all the PP mamas and babies are doing well and the waiting mamas are hanging in there :hugs:

OrangeBananas 06-24-2012 01:52 PM

Re: Junebugs chat June 24-30th

:wave: I know I haven't been around a whole lot lately. Congratulations to all the new mamas!

I watched the training videos they make you watch before you get discharged, and was trained on how to give Avery her meds that she gets round the clock. Today she is getting moved to another floor, which is a huge step towards going home. Next weekend we have to bring in a car seat so she can do her car seat test next week.

It looks like she should be home in about 2 weeks, maybe less if she continues to do so well. I still have SO much to do at home before she comes. I have been putting everything off.

bluedaisyma 06-24-2012 06:01 PM

how long will she be on meds at home, Savannah? Indefinitely? I can't believe how big she is now!!

Djuna2 06-24-2012 08:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Felix is fifteen days today and weighed 10 pounds even when we weighed him yesterday. I have I think 20 AIO diapers and 12 prefolds with covers, and he goes through all of them every day :). He nurses like a champ. The other kids are adjusting well, probably helped by the fact that right now, dh, my nanny, and I are all around most of the time.

chelsnels64 06-24-2012 10:44 PM

I havent been posting much but I have been keeping tabs on all your little ones and who is still pregnant, praying for all :)

Isaiah is 2 months and one week old!! Eeek! I cant believe he is growing so fast. A week ago he was 8 pounds so my guess is he is 8.5 now. We are still struggling with nursing and my supply. DH went back to work tonight..my first time alone with all 3 kiddos..twas interesting. Oldest has been really struggling in the sleep department and he cried for 55 minutes before my talk finally calmed him down (like the 5th talk he had)..I hope every night isnt like this.

love2bmommy 06-24-2012 11:13 PM

It sure is quiet in here now that everyone is busy with their newbies!

AFM, 39+5. I thought today might be the day. I've been having irregular contractions since first-thing this morning and I thought for sure they would get regular and we'd have a baby. Doesn't look like it though....they're usually more "serious" at night and they've pretty much fizzled out. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be pregnant forever. He is just going to refuse to come out.

princesslilahsmom 06-25-2012 01:11 AM

41 weeks here....not much to say about that ;(

babylovinmama 06-25-2012 06:54 AM

:wave: I can't believe we have June Bugs who are 2 months already! Holy moly!

40+1 today....this baby is taking it's sweet ole time and doing some good growing before it comes. Fine by me ;) In the meantime, I'm getting in all the dtd I can while the gettins good :giggle2: I know this sounds terrible, but my mothers b-day is this Wednesday and I really hope baby doesn't come then. We have not been on speaking terms for some time now and that would just be uncomfortable. I'd much rather s/he wait until next Wednesday.

OrangeBananas 06-25-2012 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluedaisyma (Post 15302067)
how long will she be on meds at home, Savannah? Indefinitely? I can't believe how big she is now!!

I am not sure, but from the sounds of it she will have it for a very long time, if not her whole life.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Djuna2 (Post 15302809)
Felix is fifteen days today and weighed 10 pounds even when we weighed him yesterday. I have I think 20 AIO diapers and 12 prefolds with covers, and he goes through all of them every day :). He nurses like a champ. The other kids are adjusting well, probably helped by the fact that right now, dh, my nanny, and I are all around most of the time.

What a cutie!!

gabesmamamadeit 06-25-2012 01:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My munchkin is one month old today! We have been house hunting for about two weeks now and found one we really like. It's a HUD home and we put in an offer but haven't heard anything back yet. Here's a pic of Ollie in his velour blankie, he loves it!

Attachment 110307