Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Extra Fluffy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=160)
-   -   Anyone heard from Takara Baby lately? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1412530)

Shimpie 06-27-2012 04:53 PM

Anyone heard from Takara Baby lately?

Did Jenn from Takara Baby fall off the map? She hasn't been active on the site since March.

808mamaof3 06-27-2012 05:28 PM

Re: Anyone heard from Takara Baby lately?

I've been wondering too. I wanted to order a lovey and blanket, but I emailed her via her hyena cart store front and didn't a response. That was over a month ago. Hope she's okay.

A.Fred 06-27-2012 05:33 PM

I saw people posting on her FB business and she's not answering there either.

hilaryisinked 06-27-2012 06:39 PM

Yikes. I hope she is ok.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Shimpie 07-02-2012 07:54 AM

Oh dear. I'll try giving her a call. I should have her number around here somewhere....

KumfyKozies 07-02-2012 07:56 AM

She has refused to respond to anyone regardless of the type of contact- FB, PM, email, phone call, text message, etc. She is alive and well, though, because she has been active on her Etsy shop as recently as May, last I checked, and family members have tagged her and her children in photos on Facebook many times since she stopped responding to anyone in the HC/FB/DS community in the beginning of April. :goodvibes:

A.Fred 07-02-2012 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KumfyKozies (Post 15338951)
She has refused to respond to anyone regardless of the type of contact- FB, PM, email, phone call, text message, etc. She is alive and well, though, because she has been active on her Etsy shop as recently as May, last I checked, and family members have tagged her and her children in photos on Facebook many times since she stopped responding to anyone in the HC/FB/DS community in the beginning of April. :goodvibes:

That's so weird! And such a bummer..there was a blanket I wanted to buy off her site..but people are saying she's not shipping. :(

stevensmom 07-02-2012 08:44 AM

Oh how sad :nono:

**I do know how to spell...my iPod on the other hand does not**

P!nkPepper 07-02-2012 09:12 AM

Super sad. I love her blankets.

Jodie ~ wife & mama

mommycissa 07-02-2012 09:22 AM

That is very strange.

I participated in a coop last fall and we got a lovey and a bunch of wipes. She was super sweet and I was just thinking the other night that I'd love to have one of blankets.

I don't know why she wouldn't just send out an "on a break" notice or something so people wouldn't be wondering?