Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Dishwasher detergent tablet testers **now closed** (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1412658)

pharmmama 06-27-2012 09:54 PM

Dishwasher detergent tablet testers **now closed**

Now closed for testers. Thanks everyone!

Hi all! I need some testers for my dishwasher detergent tablets. They contain no Borax, washing soda, or citric acid (which can damage the rubber seals and corrode metal over time) and part of the ingredients are certified organic and fair trade. They are also free from the top 8 allergens (except for the almond scented variety which may contain trace almond protein).

I'll send out 5 tabs, and I am not going to charge my testers. I just need to make sure that I get people with both hard and soft water to try them out. If you're interested, please PM me your mailing address, and what kind of water you have (of if you have no idea). This test batch is all orange scented (DD says they smell really yummy). Thanks for your help!

palsmama 06-27-2012 10:22 PM

Re: Dishwasher detergent tablet testers

Me!! I have hard water ;)

pharmmama 06-28-2012 04:54 AM

I've got 3 testers so far, looking for a few more!

B+EBabyDipes 06-28-2012 05:02 AM

I can try:) I have soft water.

pharmmama 06-28-2012 07:39 AM

Yes! Send me a PM with your address B+E, I wanted at least 1 more tester with soft water. And then I have 1 more spot for the next taker.

daddyn4wisechix 06-28-2012 09:16 AM

Ooooooh, me please if you have any more room for testers!! We have a well.. w/a softener... but homemade/Eco friendly detergents NEVER work here... always leave spots and/or residue... makes me want to :cry:. I still use the eco stuff, but I end up having to hand wash a film off most glasses still.

traderbren 06-28-2012 11:02 AM

I'd love to test if you still have an opening. Our water is on the softer side.

pharmmama 06-28-2012 11:03 AM

Hey Erica, PM me your address and then that will be enough testers unless I need to do another round. Thanks everyone!

pharmmama 06-28-2012 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by traderbren (Post 15322254)
I'd love to test if you still have an opening. Our water is on the softer side.

You just missed it, but I'll let you know if I need to do another round.

Hellga 06-28-2012 11:21 AM

Can you please let me know when you are ready for another round or are selling them? I want to try them!! We have extremely hard water and our dishwasher routine is crazy complicated :(

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum