Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In June (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=141)
-   -   One month already (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1412826)

tryinforthree 06-28-2012 12:07 PM

One month already

1 Attachment(s)
I thought it would be fun to do a month update. My little girl at birth was 5lbs 9oz and she was 17 inches long. She had her one month yesterday and is now up to 8lbs 2oz and is 21 inches long. I was worried I didn't have a good milk supple but after that visit doc said she is doing great and don't change a thing! She still sleeps a lot. She wakes 2-3 times a day and will stay up an hour or so then goes back to sleep. She also eats every 3 hours around the clock. She loves to snuggle but also doesn't mind sleeping on her own either so we are trying to resist the urge to put her in our bed as hubby sleeps like an animal! We are mostly cloth but use nasty disposable when we go out for now just in case we can't change as often as needed.

How are your babies doing?

princesslilahsmom 06-28-2012 12:15 PM

Re: One month already

Still pg here! I hope I get a baby soon- can't believe how many babies came early.

lemurkinsmommy 06-28-2012 01:18 PM

3 weeks here and I think he's now over 10lbs lol! we will get him weighed etc again at his 6 week check up. I feel like I'm bragging but he's an awesome sleeper and such a laid back baby. I keep waiting for the sleepless nights and the screaming etc because it seriously feels too good to be true. Even when he's fussy he calms down really easily.

gabesmamamadeit 06-28-2012 04:01 PM

My baby is also a month old. He is growing so fast. Mine started out at 8lb, 7oz; and is now 11lb 9 oz. I call him my little fat boy! He is so full of chunk! He also is the crankiest baby I've had so far. He will often wake up in the middle of the night and complain for a few hours before falling back asleep.

bluedaisyma 06-28-2012 05:05 PM

keola was a month on Tues.
he was 7.7 at birth and was 11lbs on Tues. He nurses every hr or 2 and nurses for a long time each time. He hates being wet. He loves taking a shower with me and sleeps on his side against my breast every night. Puts up with the 2 yr old kissing him 24/7 and holding him. He sleeps a lot but also has many many alert times and moves from his back or side to his stomach. he loves sleeping on his stomach. Oh and he also loves his lambskin. He gets a baby massage every night and really enjoys it :)

http://i583.photobucket.com/albums/s...r/1mo2days.jpg

Djuna2 06-29-2012 08:46 AM

Felix will be three weeks tomorrow. He was 10 lbs 7 oz at his two-week appointment and is continuing to nurse like a champ. His siblings adore him and fight over getting to kiss and hold him.

hohaas 06-29-2012 07:05 PM

Evanee will be 2 wks on Mon and she's doing great! Nurses and sleeps well. Big sisters love her so much and are great at helping me with her.

graceworks 06-30-2012 12:11 PM

Lydia is one month old today and she's doing really well! Not sure of her weight at this point but she's definitely growing a lot and starting to have more alert periods. She loves to nap and I have to wake her to feed her during the day and she sleeps great stretches at night....last night she slept from her dreamfeed at 11 til 5! She is a great little nurser and loves to be held in the sling or in anyone's arms! She's pretty fussy when I put her down but happy all day in someone's arms! She started smiling last week :) :) love my little Lyddie!!

txtinkerbelle 07-16-2012 09:17 PM

baby Gemma here just turned one month on friday. she was born 7lbs 13oz and was 9lbs 7oz at her 3 week appt. she loves to be held, and will not sleep unless she's next to me or in her swing. she also thinks she should eat whenever she is hungry and whenever she sees mommy eat lol. im learning her signals so she isnt crying nearly as much, but it seems like she's finding new things to cry about! glad every1 is doing so well.

miacatherine 07-17-2012 11:28 AM

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...26047920_n.jpg

We are 6 weeks. :)

She was 9 lbs. 4 oz at birth. She's up to 11.6 lbs. now.

We had a horrible time with food allergies for the past month, we've had many, many, many sleepless nights (literally NO sleep). We finally have it narrowed down to milk protein, beef, and egg intolerance. She sleeps for 4-6 hour chunks at night, eats and goes right back to sleep now. Days are touch and go. Some days she will be awake the whole day and just cat nap for 15 minutes here and there. Other days she'll sleep for 2-3 hours at time and be awake for 30-45 minutes. She loves being held, all the time. :) I have my first RS on order to accommodate that.