Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTC - Trying To Conceive (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   July TTC #1 -No Children Mentioned- (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1414460)

Firerose_RCM 07-02-2012 06:39 PM

July TTC #1 -No Children Mentioned-

This thread is for all of us ladies who are still trying for our first living child.

The truth is at the end of the day when we're anxiously awaiting that BFP.......and it's a BFN we don't have any precious LO's to hold in our arms. We have no comfort in the children we already have, since we have none.

And sometimes it makes us sad to keep hearing about everyone else with children, and stories about those children just hurt. So we won't mention any children here. So it's a safe place without judgment when we get jealous.

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]
Mamas to be... TTC #1
as of 7/2012

:ttc: working on it :ttc:

:meditate:

Currently Waiting to O

Laura
Rebecca
Robin
Becca

Currently in the 2WW

Name: mcmorley - Maricarol (age 35)
DH: Joe (age 35)
State: Philadelphia Area, Pennsylvania
TTC since: June 2010
circumstances: I have low AMH score and DH has male factor infertility.

Name: Alice (age 26)
DH: Ivan (age 32)
TTC: since 6/11
State/Country: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Special circumstances: No specific condition. loss in 7/11 and 3/12.
Meds/ supplements/ treatments: Prenatals, EPO for cm issues

Name: Tiffany (age 23)
DH: Derrick (age 25)
TTC: 2 Years- Infertility treatments since 10/10
State/Country: Alabama/United States
Special Circumstances: Infertility, PCOS, Miscarriage in 1/2011.
Meds/supplements/treatments: Past- Provera, Did 5 rounds of clomid, HSG...Progesterone injection, Follistim injections, HCG trigger shot, Using preseed, IUI. Currently- in preparation for IVF

Name: Dianna (age 29)
DH: Michael (age 33)
TTC: since 05/07
State/Country: Indianapolis, IN
Special circumstances: Unexplained infertility
Meds/ supplements/ treatments: Prenatals, Clomid x 5 mos, HSG, laparoscopy,
IUI x1, IVF scheduled for 1/13

Name: Erica (age 23)
DH: Eric (age 24)
TTC: since 5/11
State/Country: Maine, USA
Special circumstances: None known, possible chemical pregnancy in 7/11.
Meds/ supplements/ treatments: Prenatals, Iron, & using Preseed

Name: Haley (age 23)
DH: Joel (age 28)
TTC: 2 years
circumstances: TTC with PCOS, early loss 2/12
meds: Metformin, PreNatal, DHA

Name: Amanda (age 31)
DH: Ben (age 27)
TTC: since Feb 2010
State/Country: Iowa, USA
Special circumstances: Loss in Jan 2012 at 11 weeks
Meds/ supplements/ treatments: Clomid, was anovulatory before meds

Name: Eva (age 25 )
DH: Sam (age 26)
TTC for 6 (or is it 7 months now?)
Special circumstances: Tilted uterus according to both of my gyns but otherwise nothing
Meds: Pre-natal vitamins

Name: Becca (age 21)
DH: Ron (age 27)
TTC since: September 2011
State/Country: Kentucky, USA
Circumstance: None
Meds: Prenatals Only

Name: Robin (age 18)
SO: Blake (age 18)
TTC: since 02/12
State/Country: Georgia, USA.
Special circumstances: PCOS.
Meds/ supplements/ treatments: Clomid.

Name: Laura (age 30)
DH: Scott (age 42)
TTC: since 02/12
State/Country: Arizona, USA.
Special circumstances: Endometriosis, DH had prior Vas done 5 yrs ago.
Meds/ supplements/ treatments: IVF is in our future, as are all of the meds that go with it!.

Name: Rebecca (age 27)
DH: Matthew (age 30)
TTC: January 2012
State/Country: Iowa
Special circumstances: Trying to lose weight.
Meds/ supplements/ treatments: Just prenatal vitamins.

Name: Jessica (age 22)
DH: Tyler (age 23)
TTC: since October 2011
State/Country: Minnesota
Special circumstances: Trying to gain weight, no cycles, no ovulation, PCOS
Meds/ supplements/ treatments: Prenatals, Provera, and Metformin

Waiting to Adopt
:crossfingers:

:waiting: Taking a Break:waiting:
:hugs:

DTheyssen (Dianna)
Haleybailey (Haley)

http://i313.photobucket.com/albums/l...stickydust.gif http://i313.photobucket.com/albums/l...stickydust.gif http://i313.photobucket.com/albums/l...stickydust.gif
:bliss: Pregnant :preggo: Pregnant :bliss:

:bowdown: Caroline EDD 10/12
:bowdown: alliecatn1 (Allie) EDD 8/29/2012
:bowdown: evasimone
:bowdown: Alice

Holding their little one! :woot2:

lydoomizelaine (Elaine): Emerson Linh born 4/10/12 at 2:57am. 8lbs 7oz and 19.5inches

Hopefulily: Anthony Kenneth 3/1/2012 at 1:05am. 7 lbs 3ounces and 20inches long.
Aubrey<3Gavin: Annabelle 11/02/2012
Pillsbury (Samantha)

Stssomewhere (Amy)

hbee: Ivy Leanne born 9/24/11, 5 lbs, 17.25 inches.

Ten Aryhn Taylor born on 9/17/2011 at 10:22 AM - 8 lb 10 oz - 24 inches long

:gringuitica (Erin) Max Christopher, born on 9/2/2011 at 4:37 a.m. weighing 9 lbs, 3 ounces and 20.5 inches.

emilyA874 (Emily) Wren Elisabeth, born on 3/23/2011 weighing 7lbs 6oz

Mrs. Rusty (Tarsha) Emmett Matthew born on 6/13/2011 at 04:35 pm 6lbs 7oz

Juliabell (Julia)~ Born 05/21/11 at 12:12am at 7lbs 8oz

Babylove912 (Megan) - Asher James born 1/03/11, 7 lbs 15 oz, 20 inches :fami02:

MacyKM (Macy) - Addison Kay on December 28th, 2010! 8 pounds 14 ounces, 20.5 inches :fami02:

Lavender Drangonfly (Amanda) ~ our first Graduate!! - Asher was born 12:08 am on December 17th. Asher was 7lbs 9oz. :fami02:

Anyone TTC their first living child can join. If you want to be added to the list or have updates to your cycles please post in different color from the rest of your post.

Firerose_RCM 07-02-2012 06:40 PM

Re: July TTC #1 -No Children Mentioned-

CD#9. I signed up for Fertility Friend the other day. According to the site OD is the 6th, Friday. I kind of dread the new BD shecdule I made for us but at the same time it should be fun, lol.

mcmorley 07-02-2012 08:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi everyone! Happy July! Anyone have any fun plans for the 4th? I am very excited b/c my sister who lives in london is in town right now (and will be for another 2 weeks or so) and my sister who lives in Uganda is moving back home on the 4th. I really miss her so needless to say I am very excited. The hard part is that she doesn't get in until 8:30 pm so it will be a late night by the time we all catch up. Oh well, it's worth it right?

So I had my IUIs Friday afternoon and Saturday morning. It went well. Dh's count improved from the last time (to 7.5 mil - not great by any means but better for him). I was really crampy all day Saturday so it was a wash of a day (it was really too hot to do anything anyway) but I am feeling back to my normal self - that is with sore bbs. So now I wait (and knit). I am feeling really zen about this cycle. I hope that feeling lasts until Saturday the 14th. No early testing for me - I want dh to be around to either experience the joy or catch my fall.

Becca, I hope your ff chart is right and you o later this week!

How are your endless cycles going, Rebecca & Jess?

Robin, have you tried any of the natural routes to help you o? I'm curious to find out what works for you.

Laura, I hope you are patiently waiting for your appt next week and working on convincing dh to do Ivf with tese. Def keep us posted!

I am envious of all of your stashes. I haven't started my collection at all but I do have a bunch of baby hats I made (that I give away as gifts) and here is one that I made on Saturday while I recovered. It's not my favorite - I'm trying to use up some yarn I have and I thought it would be a good gender neutral color scheme. What do you think?
Attachment 111307

Kenshin 07-02-2012 09:05 PM

Thanks for checking on us, Maricarol! I like your hat - it reminds me of Steve's shirt from Blue's Clues. That's a compliment, I loved that show!

I've had a great time the past few days, not worrying about BDing at all. My mom is in town from Oklahoma and we've gotten to do the touristy things I hadn't done since moving to the Twin Cities. We did Mall of America (twice), Ikea (we'd never been!), the zoo and the aquarium, lots of restaurants and we have just had so much fun. I'm used to seeing her twice a week or so, so it has been so difficult to move 800 miles away. She brought me all sorts of baby stuff she's been buying ever since we got married. She had a "boy bag" and a "girl bag" of stuff.

I have an appointment for July 10th to see a gynecologist and most likely he will order bloodwork and hormone testing, so I am THRILLED to say the least. The nurse practitioner who I just saw for my annual exam was worried about me. She said they want girls to have periods at least every 4 months because if you go any longer, your risk of uterine cancer increases. It's been over 4 years since I've had one. :/

Hopefully everything works out and hopefully this is a good baby-making month for everyone!

robinology 07-03-2012 03:28 PM

Can I be moved to waiting to O please? TIA!

I'm buying Soy today and gonna try to convince SO to take Maca. He refuses to go check his fertility out since you know, men are too proud and nothing can be wrong with THEIR parts. I've read and heard great things about soy so hopefully this works out. I'll let you guys know how it goes!

Kenshin 07-04-2012 09:13 PM

That is one of my husband's fears - that it's him. Although, with all of my issues, I'm pretty sure it's me.

On the last day of my mom's visit, we went to a "natural baby" store because I wanted to show her cloth in person. She bought me a Lovelace flip and a wooden alligator pull toy from Plan Toys, haha. It's the first brand new diaper I've bought. She LOVES Winnie the Pooh (almost all the stuff she brought me was WTP) and I showed her this newborn fitted with a WTP print on FSOT and she made me order it right then. It should be here tomorrow and I'll try to upload pictures. I just wish she could have seen it before she had to go home. I did not think it would be this hard for her to leave, but I've been in tears for the past 2 days. I'm participating in the HP Read-a-Long to try to take my mind off of it, but HP is so emotional that I end up crying at everything.

ETA: Her pictures from the listing

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...18fd44b91e.jpg

http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/...0dcc78ccf4.jpg

robinology 07-05-2012 04:00 PM

OMG Jess, I had no idea that your cancer risk increases! Before I started BC and TTC, I was lucky if I got 2 periods a year! I also am IN LOVE with that Winnie the Pooh fitted! As for my SO, he's just like that. He's too much of a manly man to think that the part that makes him most manly doesn't work too well. I love him though.

AFM, we couldn't find soy ANYWHERE. We went to all the pharmacies and walmart. I was gonna take it the days I've been normally taking Clomid and it was the day before and I didn't have any time to order it online so right now I am technically taking an involuntary break. The crappy part is is that I probably won't ovulate, so I won't get my period, which means the cycle won't really ever end, so I have to pick up my "period starting" prescription the end of this month so I can start the soy then.
On a happier note, I think an engagement ring is in my future. Maybe not near and definitely not super near, since I know these things take time, but I'm pretty sure it'll be around our anniversary in October. We've been talking about it a lot lately and I even had a dream I was engaged last night! It was an amazing feeling. I think the worst part though is that he'll have to spend even more money to get me a ring in platinum since I am terribly allergic to nickel and who wants to spend that kind of money to never be able to wear it after a while?

mcmorley 07-05-2012 06:15 PM

I certainly can emphasize with the nervous men but it really isn't fair to subject yourself to all the treatments and such without testing him. In our case my dh is primarily contributing to our primary infertility and although I don't blame him, I'm glad to know what we're facing and not just upping the dose every month that doesn't work. It really is one of the easiest tests that can be done once you get passed the humiliation factor, plus when it's good news I think it ups their ego. Just my two cents.

Jess, I hope you get some answers to your lack of cycles. That is a scary thought that a lack of cycle increases your chance for cancer. Mi hope they can straighten everything out. That diape is sooooo cute! I love Winnie the pooh (well Eyore is my favorite).

Ohhh robin, getting engaged is so much fun! I loved being engaged! To me if felt like it validated my relationship (but then again we dated for 4+ years before getting engaged so maybe I needed validation) and kept me full of anticipation - for our wedding and future together!

Afm, I am 5dpo. I had an us today and it turns out that my right ovary is bigger today than it was with the three follicles in it (not a good thing). They expect it to go down in time meanwhile I will be bloated and have to double up on my fluids so I don't get dehydrated. So I guess that means I will have to stay in and cool...no problem here because it's HOT!

Hope you all had a good fourth of July and are enjoying summer!

opheliaspins 07-05-2012 09:01 PM

Hi ladies,

I hope everyone had a good 4th. We've been in PA for over a week visiting my parents...so that really killed our BD routine. Oh well, I think hubby was ready for a break. My mom is driving me nuts...I can't wait to go home. It's a 15+ hr drive each way, with a doggie in this heat...so we have to do pee breaks in shifts.

I'm on day 38..had spotting for the last two days, but no real AF yet. I'm just hoping she'll up soon, I hate the torture.

I think once we get home I'm going to work on concentrating on SERIOUSLY losing weight....my attempts so far have been very lackluster. I'm also going to concentrate on trying to make some money/job type stuff so maybe I can convince the hubby to buy a house. And just let the BD take a backseat, a little less stress, a little more, NTNP. I'm hoping losing a ton of weight will help stabilize my periods a little more.

opheliaspins 07-06-2012 11:10 PM

I'm on cycle day 1. Sigh. I was really hoping this was the month. :\

I guess good thing is my cycle as only 38 days this time, last one was 52!