Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Jan (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Feeling the Baby Move! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1414655)

Kelly3139 07-03-2012 09:09 AM

Feeling the Baby Move!

Last week when I laid down for bed I thought I felt the baby move. The next night same thing. Well this week the LO has been going crazy every night when I lay down! I forgot what an awesome experience it is :) At first I thought I was dreaming it, but now I am certain!
I did not feel DD move until around 20 weeks so I am shocked that I can feel this baby so early! With DD I had marginal placenta previa at this point so I am guessing that is why I did not feel her. I feel all the movement extremely low so I am guessing my placenta is up high this time :)

Tina5834 07-03-2012 11:30 AM

I don't usually feel the baby move until around 20 weeks (I'm fluffy!). Anyway, I've been feeling the baby move for a little over a week. I thought I was nuts! I love it!

norrahsmommy 07-03-2012 01:17 PM

I thought I felt a flutter a few days ago, but I'm not sure. It was way low but it's still early. I felt dd at around 16 weeks, so I really don't know if it was my imagination or not just yet.

american_mommy 07-03-2012 01:32 PM

Re: Feeling the Baby Move!

Aw! I can't wait to feel the baby. That is the best thing about being pregnant to me. I hope I feel it sooner than later but I am fluffy so I don't know when it will be. I can't remember with my last when I felt him move

EmilyA874 07-03-2012 06:36 PM

I've felt baby already too! I wasn't sure at first, but it definitely is baby moving. I didn't feel DD until 15/16ish weeks so I was pretty surprised to feel this one so early!

AniMommy 07-04-2012 12:02 PM

I thought I felt it last night but I think it was just gas. :)

cristy_1996 07-04-2012 04:26 PM

I thought I felt something a few times but not sure if it is the baby or not...

Harmony96 07-05-2012 09:00 PM

I'm a (late) December mama and still waiting for something that is FOR SURE movement. I'm 15 weeks today, though, and felt my second and third baby undeniably kick somewhere around 16 weeks, so it could happen ANY DAY now. Come on, little bean, show me your moves! :giggle:

Or actually the "bean" is an "apple" right now since that's what size my app says the baby is right now, lol.

mumtothem 07-06-2012 06:00 PM

I started feeling the occasional flutter a time or two a day at 13 weeks this pregnancy.I didnt want to admit it at first but theres no mistaking it.Its so amazing<3

moonlitmama 07-08-2012 06:19 AM

Seriously, at first I thought maybe you ladies were kidding. I had no idea you could feel the baby move so early in second/third/etc. pregnancies!
With DS, it wasn't until after 20 weeks, and with DD it was maybe 19 weeks.
I definitely felt the baby last night - it was awesome!