Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Moms of Many or Multiples (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=181)
-   -   I keep wanting "just one more"... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1414742)

mamma mia 07-03-2012 01:32 PM

I keep wanting "just one more"...

It seems like every time I have a baby a period of time goes by and I tell my hubby I want "just one more"...
:giggle:
I want more of those newborn baby snuggles (and everything else that comes with a new child added to the family)!
I don't know when it will end! lol
So what is your reason for adding one more...and one more...and one more...:giggle2:

Lexy 07-04-2012 08:51 AM

Re: I keep wanting "just one more"...

I have no reasoning that will make sense to hubby...but this is so me. Just one more, although I no when I say just one that I'm not meaning only 1. Lol. I hate the feeling though.

lilac0226 07-04-2012 03:52 PM

I have a 7 week old and am already getting sad that she is growing too fast and that I will never be pregnant and have a newborn baby again. My first pregnancy was a singleton and I loved all the snuggle time, my second pregnancy I had twins and felt like I didn't get to enjoy them being babies because the needs were so constant with two babies that it made me want another. Then I got my "just one more" and I am loving the baby time. I love all my children and having a house full of chaos but logically I know I should be happy with what I have but I definitely can relate to the feeling of wanting one more. I had all boys until the 7 week old, so now I also think I wish I could give her a sister, as if there were any way to guarantee that. I have good pregnancies, my worst symptom was tiredness, easy vaginal births, and easy babies so I think that also contributes, if I had bad pregnancies, c-sections, and colicky babies I doubt I would be as longing to do it all again.

1plus3=4 07-10-2012 09:19 PM

We are done having kids because we have a 4 year old and then got the triplets. I still have that feeling though. I just want a girl :) I want to dress her up and buy cute clothes. I know I am happy with my boys though too. Our boys are turning 2 at the end of the month and all I feel like doing is crying because there growing and these are my lasts..lasts infant snuggles, last first walks, first word, all the firsts. I dont know if it will ever go away but I know we can't afford another either.

Happy Mommax4 07-10-2012 09:47 PM

Oh PP you're making me cry!!! We're enjoying our "caboose" also. It's been a very difficult year for me, our oldest DD turning 13, DD2 is turning 5 and going to kindergarten, ODS turned 3 and YDS turned one, really I have no more baby's;( cry.

kissui 07-11-2012 10:29 AM

I think I will always feel that way. It makes me sad! We are done having kids (we have 3) and I wish I would have the "done" feeling I have heard people talk about!

Laura

mamma mia 07-11-2012 06:29 PM

I am starting to get the feeling that it will be more of a statement from my hubby that we are "officially done" rather than a feeling I have on my own. It seems the more kids I have the more I love being a mom and would love to have more kids. I am really hoping to be blessed with at least one more.

doodah 07-11-2012 06:56 PM

Its very hard to figure out the big decision of family size. I know some moms just know at some point and dont have that baby fever anymore. Other moms just have to make the decision based on other factors and then come to terms with the emotions that come with the decision

ktmelody 07-12-2012 12:22 AM

I wont ever feel done. I like being a ml
To my kids too much. I figure eventually I will feel done when I am ready or I wont be fertile or cleared health wise to have another.

For now we are clear and i am looking forward to adding number 8. Maybe next fall would be nice.

jaelynsmommy61607 07-12-2012 12:52 AM

I don't think I'll ever get to a point I don't want anymore. But I know I don't want any more with SO. I have three now and being a single mom to 3 kids scares me! I know our relationship is done. This last one was a big surprise. We were all set to go our separate ways.