Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parenting Talk (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Which Jogger stroller to buy??? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1414946)

elijahsmama 07-03-2012 10:09 PM

Which Jogger stroller to buy???

Can't afford much so looking at either the Baby Trend or Jeep joggers. Does anyone have any experience with these? Which would you do?

pcjs 07-03-2012 10:40 PM

Re: Which Jogger stroller to buy???

We have an instep and are very happy with it. Don't discount the cheaper ones. :)

an_aurora 07-03-2012 10:42 PM

I'd look for a Bob or Baby Jogger used on Craigslist. I got a Mountain Buggy for $100 a few weeks ago. I have tried a lot of strollers and you really do get what you pay for.

elijahsmama 07-03-2012 11:47 PM

I would totally buy used although my parents are buying (so I should have said they can't afford much) and I brought that up but my dad is wanting it to go on his credit so he can pay off. I'll look at instep haven't even heard of it.

Dory 07-03-2012 11:51 PM

We have the Baby Trend Expedition and I really like it! I started looking when someone suggested a Baby Jogger City Mini, but I wanted a real tire vs. the hard plastic wheel. It is nice, and I really like it.

We were used to a Graco double (one behind the other). I can't tell you how much a difference this is!

Fishie Kisses 07-04-2012 12:00 AM

I have the Baby Trend Navigator (double) and LOVE it! It has a plug for my iPod and it's own speakers to play through, plenty of storage, and lots of cup holders. If I remember correctly, the single is exactly the same, just not double :)

AfWife8405 07-04-2012 12:26 AM

What about a schwinn jogger? We have a double and really like it. I can steer/turn with one hand and its very smooth. This is the single version of ours.

dudleypippen 07-04-2012 02:52 AM

I really wanted a Bob, but sadly it was way out of our budget, even used. I got a used Baby Trend Expedition and have been using it for a couple of weeks and have been quite pleased. I don't love the locking mechanism when you fold it, but other than that it has been great for walking or running! My LO is still pretty little, I think when they get big that might be when you can tell a difference between the less expensive brands.

mamma_z 07-04-2012 06:49 AM

We have a jeep stroller--although it isn't for jogging. I like how sturdy it is and that it can handle pretty much any terrain. But the back of the seat is just a piece of cardboard :-/, and I don't think it seems comfortable so we rarely use the stroller

tweety612 07-04-2012 06:57 AM

Bookmarking. We are ISO of one too and have been checking Craigslist but don't know which ones are good.

Sent from my DROID4 using DS Forum