Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Breastfeeding Support (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   holy fat cow baby (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=141586)

marymom 05-03-2007 01:52 PM

holy fat cow baby

my 5 wk old ebf lil man weighs 13 pounds :laugh: i may have gotten a nurse fired too. :mrgreen: last time we were there ( he was 4 days old) she covered his head when i was nursing and said "i don't want to see that". :nono: you bet your bottom i complained!!!

foxflame88 05-03-2007 01:56 PM

Re: holy fat cow baby

sounds like he enjoys those yummies in the tummy! :hugegrin:

and for getting the nurse fired... You Da Mom! Woot Woot!:clapclap: I'd have done the same thing!

kannondicarpo 05-03-2007 02:08 PM

I bet my little man is going to be getting big here soon too.

WTG for saying something.

supermomelisa 05-03-2007 02:09 PM

Yay little, er, big man!

If that nurse didn't want to see a boob, she was in the wrong profession!

Grrchurch03 05-03-2007 02:11 PM

Good for you telling her something. I am so happy I am not alone with the heiffer child, lol. DD is also ebf and was 18lbs at 8 weeks. Keep it up!

foxflame88 05-03-2007 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grrchurch03 (Post 1037350)
Good for you telling her something. I am so happy I am not alone with the heiffer child, lol. DD is also ebf and was 18lbs at 8 weeks. Keep it up!

:giggle: You are not alone. My youngest was 14 pounds at 6ish weeks.

LunaBirch 05-03-2007 02:45 PM

Wow , congrats lil big guy :goodvibes: How big was he at birth?

My peanut will be 20 weeks tomorrow and weighs 10 lbs (breastfed w/ minimal formula supplements).. But then again she was 5lbs9oz and born at 34 weeks, so they preemie thing may have something to do with it.

Anyways I want to give you a giant KUDOS for not putting up with that nurse's crap! I would of done the same thing to.. after telling her off myself, lol. But seriously if she's got attitudes like that, she's in the WRONG profession.. go work in geriatrics or something!

Kimmomy2dom 05-03-2007 03:18 PM

:spit: Mine are 13 lbs at 8 months, good job mama!!

Leininger27 05-03-2007 03:50 PM

wow. He is a good eater! :giggle:

I can;t believe that nurse said that to you! WTH was she thinking???? She would have been fired on the spot if she talked to me that way! I would have made such a ruckus until she was. That is so RUDE!!!!

TO PP Kim I can;t believe your girls are 8 months already! Where did the time go. Seems like you just had them! :mrgreen:

-ashley- 05-03-2007 04:07 PM

My boobie baby is almost 6 months old and she's 19lbs!!!! DH jokes around saying I need to start making 2% breast milk instead of whole breast milk!!