Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   When did you feel the baby move? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14161)

Shannon 06-13-2006 09:28 PM

When did you feel the baby move?

With my first dd I was 21 weeks before I felt my first flutter(at least when I first noticed it)

With DD2 I was in between 17-18 weeks.

I am 15 weeks with DC3 and I could swore tonight I felt a big ole flutter. I've got to be imagining it right? It's too early to feel anything isn't it? My dates are right on...I am definitly not further along than this.

Lucky Child 06-13-2006 09:33 PM

Re: When did you feel the baby move?

OH not at all! I felt bailey not until 20 weeks... but Tyler I started feeling him really early.. like 14-15 weeks...

Manna00 06-13-2006 09:36 PM

I first felt Sam when I was 16 weeks... I was driving along and "Stuck in The Middle with You" by Steelers' Wheel ( "Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.. here I am, stuck in the middle with you"), I turned it up and sure enough, my little joker made his first move! :)

Melissa 06-13-2006 09:41 PM

I felt both girls early like 14-16 weeks I think you just had your first kick mama!

Samantha 06-13-2006 09:56 PM

DS was like 17.5 wks.

DD was sometime around 15-16 maybe? Dh felt her on the outside the first time at 18wks

This pregnancy was like 21 wks..but it had to do with where my placenta is (its on the front of my uterus) So even though I am 25wks I really only feel him in my ribs, way low, or to the sides...

DH hasnt felt him move yet because his hands arent big enough to cover the entire belly and the stinker always stops moving where dh feels and moves somewhere else! :giggle:

Shannon 06-13-2006 10:11 PM

Are you all kidding me? I seriously thought maybe I was imagining it. Wow, that makes me feel SO great....because I am at the inbetween stage, Like I haven't ever heard the heartbeat but I saw an U/S at 11 weeks and haven't been back to the Dr yet but my first trimester blahs are pretty much gone so I'm constantly worried about the baby.....I am so excited to feel it move...that means it's OK! Yeah!

Kimmomy2dom 06-13-2006 10:20 PM

With DS I think it was around 20 weeks. This time it was 13, but I talked myself out of it until it became super regular and I found out it was twins, LOL. Now I'm sure I felt movement at 13 weeks. Nah - with this being your #3 you can sure feel it move that early!! How exciting!!

EasterBun 06-13-2006 11:18 PM

I felt flutters with DS around 16 weeks, and I could feel kicks and bumps from the outside around 18 weeks.

With DD, I was feeling flutters at around 13 weeks (I knew for sure then because I had an U/S and I could *feel* her move as they were doing it... and DH was able to feel her squirming around at 17w2d, just above my pubic bone, on the right side :) He was amazed!

cblurose 06-14-2006 04:25 AM

I swear with this one (#5) I felt real early too.
Like 15-16 weeks.
I kept thinking it was gas but really think it was baby moving now.

1bigfamily 06-14-2006 08:06 AM

I don't remember about the first 3 but with the twins I was 11 or 12 weeks and then at 14 weeks my husband even felt them! Both of those times were after a very enjoyable time though KWIM! :laugh: After I found out it was twins I understood why I felt them so early.