Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   TONS of Training Pants / Trainers - NEW TRAINERS JUST ADDED (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1416409)

newdsmomma 07-07-2012 09:08 PM

Delete

This thread has gotten too long and unwieldy to keep updating with new additions, so I'm closing it. I'll reinventory what I have at this point and post again later.

newdsmomma 07-08-2012 12:10 PM

Re: TONS of Training Pants / Trainers - TTT, Imse Vimse, EC Store, and More

bump for photos added

ericandash 07-08-2012 01:55 PM

pm'ing you!

newdsmomma 07-09-2012 09:30 PM

Bump!

newdsmomma 07-13-2012 02:15 AM

Re: TONS of Training Pants / Trainers - Tinkle Time, Imse Vimse, EC Store, Superundie

Bump because I'm up at 4:00 a.m. with insomnia and have nothing better to do (well, I have lots to do, but am too tired to do it and can't do it on my laptop from bed!).

nutkase 07-13-2012 05:32 AM

Re: TONS of Training Pants / Trainers - Tinkle Time, Imse Vimse, EC Store, Superundie

Can I get the waist and leg measurements on the girly Tinkle Time pocket trainers? I was thinking I needed 3T, but the 4T may work...

newdsmomma 07-13-2012 08:32 AM

The measurements I get are as follows:
Waist - 18
Thighs - 12
rise - 19

I compared these with the sizes posted on her website and they are a little smaller than what's listed there, either from shrinkage or because they are an older style and sized slightly differently. For what's it's worth, I have a 2 1/2-year-old boy and he can almost fit in them, so I considered just keeping them for him for a few months down the road, but they really are GIRLY and I don't want to get blamed in therapy for his woes somewhere down the road for making him wear girls underpants!!!

Let me know what you decide.

newdsmomma 07-16-2012 09:25 AM

Bump!

kate.westdijk 07-16-2012 01:26 PM

I'd like 4 of the imse vimse 15-24 mo diapers (are they XL?)- 2 white and the 2 farm. Are they still available? I can pay using pay pal.

newdsmomma 07-16-2012 01:41 PM

Yes, they are still available. The tag on these only reads 15-24 months/ 11-14 kg. I don't see another size designation but the girly one I have do read XLarge/11-14kg/24-31 pounds, so they do appear to be the same as the ones marked XL.
I'll pm you my paypal address now.
Thanks!