Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Pregnancy After Loss Thread (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1417525)

TS8213 07-10-2012 10:56 AM

Pregnancy After Loss Thread

I thought I'd throw this thread idea out there and see if there's any interest from others. It's hard for many of us who've experienced a loss to sometimes fit in with our ddc. I know my worries aren't necessarily the same as the other mamas who've never experienced a loss. I thought this could be a place where we could express our worries to other mamas who are traveling a similar path.

Anyone else interested?

3 ladybugs 07-10-2012 01:55 PM

Re: Pregnancy After Loss Thread

I would love a thread like this but I am not pregnant yet. Give me 2 weeks though and I may be (transfer is a week from today for FET). ;)

This (should it happen) will be my 2nd pregnancy after my last loss, and my 3rd after my major loss. So I have lived through it and I was successful.

crunchymom2b 07-10-2012 02:51 PM

I love this idea! THis pregnancy has been so anxiety ridden and nerve wracking. Even with a doppler. It's a terrible place to me and thankfully many don't understand (though unfortunately many do :-( )

HookedByCarolyn 07-11-2012 09:03 AM

I'm interested! I haven't joined a ddc because I didn't want to have to UNjoin later. I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks in February and at just 5 weeks in May. I'm now a little over 7 weeks and SUPER sick this time. I'm glad to be sick, but still nervous.

TS8213 07-11-2012 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HookedByCarolyn
I'm interested! I haven't joined a ddc because I didn't want to have to UNjoin later. I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks in February and at just 5 weeks in May. I'm now a little over 7 weeks and SUPER sick this time. I'm glad to be sick, but still nervous.

I lost my little one at 15 wks and I'm just now 6 wks. We can be nervous together!

I'm glad there are others out there to worry with. :)

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using DS Forum

lilbitcrunchy 07-11-2012 05:27 PM

Just got a bfp today and I'm so afraid of UNjoining too! It would nice to have a place to vent fears and such. I hope all of us get our take home babies :bighug:

abhernandez 07-11-2012 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilbitcrunchy (Post 15386744)
Just got a bfp today and I'm so afraid of UNjoining too! It would nice to have a place to vent fears and such. I hope all of us get our take home babies :bighug:

Whaaaaaaaat??) Where is this on the ttc forum???!!! CONGRATS Heather!!!!

And my pregnant after a loss intro: 10 weeks tomorrow after a 10 week loss in March and a 6.5 week loss last July. Eeeeee. If I survive tomorrow, I will be my pregnant-est ever!!

HookedByCarolyn 07-11-2012 06:27 PM

I'm so glad to share with you all, but sorry for the circumstances. :hugs: We are adopting in 5 days! So if this little one sticks, I'll have babies just 7 months apart! Eeek!

TS8213 07-11-2012 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HookedByCarolyn
I'm so glad to share with you all, but sorry for the circumstances. :hugs: We are adopting in 5 days! So if this little one sticks, I'll have babies just 7 months apart! Eeek!

Wow! You go girl! I have a friend who fosters and she has 9 mo old bio DS and a 9 mo old foster DD. She had FDD in her home before her DS was born. She also has another bio DS (6 yo) and a FDD (2 yo). She's a busy mama!

Heather - Congrats!!!

AFM - I'm afraid I'm going to worry this entire pregnancy and not enjoy it. This will likely be our last child and I want to enjoy it! We saw and heard our angel baby's HB (170s) via u/s at 10 wks and then at the 15 wk appt there was nothing. Who would've thought I'd fear a doppler so much?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using DS Forum

lilbitcrunchy 07-11-2012 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhernandez (Post 15386930)
Whaaaaaaaat??) Where is this on the ttc forum???!!! CONGRATS Heather!!!!

And my pregnant after a loss intro: 10 weeks tomorrow after a 10 week loss in March and a 6.5 week loss last July. Eeeeee. If I survive tomorrow, I will be my pregnant-est ever!!

In the 2ww thread :giggle: I may do a test comparison thread in the AM since it's like test central up in here. Thanks hun!

Oh and I guess I'll do a background too since it's not in my siggy. I've had three losses, one at 6w3, 5w5, and 7w4d. I found out after the third one that I have antiphospholipid syndrome. So my body attacks the growing kidlet like a disease and produces lots of clots so it can't progress :( Thankfully taking Lovenox asap, reduces the m/c rate by 75% so I'm getting my script tomorrow and hoping for the best. I'm already comforted by this insanely early bfp at 8dpo. All my losses were at 15dpo or later and fainter than this test from today.