Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Jan (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=150)
-   -   Good bye morning sickness, and Hello Heart burn.... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1417587)

WRmomma 07-10-2012 01:11 PM

Good bye morning sickness, and Hello Heart burn....

I have been getting the spring back in my step the past few days. My house is starting to look much better.
Started my heart burn from... stage of this pregnancy but I'm keeping my chin up about it. I'm just happy that the morning sickness has gone. :lostit:
I hope that all you ladies are coming into the 2nd trimester feeling as good as I am. Yay for all of us Hot Mommas with Bumps. <3

abunchoflemons 07-10-2012 02:05 PM

Re: Good bye morning sickness, and Hello Heart burn....

I just had tiredness this time(3rd).No heart burn... good 4 U. I had horrible morning stuff fort 1st 2.

mumtothem 07-10-2012 07:59 PM

Im right there with you.With my two boys I had such bad heartburn at night Id wake up vommiting!Hope it doesnt get that bad this time.And thank goodness for no more ms!

Kelly3139 07-10-2012 08:16 PM

Me too! the M/S has disappeared but even on Zantac 150 2x's per day I still have heartburn. If I don't take the Zantac its unbearable.

moonlitmama 07-11-2012 05:30 AM

My m/s is still hanging around for now. But I woke up in the middle of the night with heartburn a couple nights ago and realized I'd forgotten how awful it was with my other two kiddos. I hate the heartburn!
Did you ladies have to sleep all propped and sitting up when you had heartburn before?

Kelly3139 07-11-2012 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by moonlitmama (Post 15383123)
My m/s is still hanging around for now. But I woke up in the middle of the night with heartburn a couple nights ago and realized I'd forgotten how awful it was with my other two kiddos. I hate the heartburn!
Did you ladies have to sleep all propped and sitting up when you had heartburn before?

Yes! With DD I slept almost straight up and toward the end I slept in the recliner, not reclined. I was even on Zantac, but it was still horrible.

WRmomma 07-11-2012 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelly3139 (Post 15383396)
Yes! With DD I slept almost straight up and toward the end I slept in the recliner, not reclined. I was even on Zantac, but it was still horrible.

Haha That sounds like me. My heart burn was horrid with DS. So far so good this time around. Just getting it right after I eat, but who knows if it will get worse from here.

american_mommy 07-11-2012 08:37 AM

OMG, I have been havign heartburn this week :( I hate it so much, it hurts so bad.
The m/s is only gone cause the meds but it comes and goes too.
I am ready to just feel better :(

Tina5834 07-11-2012 08:55 AM

I seriously hate all these stupid pregnancy symptoms! Ugh!

WRmomma 07-11-2012 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TinaDeanette (Post 15383938)
I seriously hate all these stupid pregnancy symptoms! Ugh!

Me too. Heart burn is one of my least liked symptoms. Hope we all make it through the heart burn.. I hate having it and to top it off we ran out of milk today so no relief from it for me. Although, it hasn't been that bad today.