Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Transaction & Feedback Discussion (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   What's the right thing to do NEW ISSUE IN POST 23 (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1417619)

kts1120 07-10-2012 02:18 PM

What's the right thing to do NEW ISSUE IN POST 23

A mama bought one of my diapers. A brand new, but second quality blueberry pocket. She just emailed me that there is a snap missing. It was clearly there in the pictures on my post. She said she noticed it as she was hanging it up to dry. I have a picture and it's totally gone.

It's really not my fault. Am I obligated to compensate her for this? What would be the right thing to do?

Fishie Kisses 07-10-2012 02:20 PM

Re: What's the right thing to do

If it was there when you sent it to her, then you are not responsible IMO. She washed it...it could have caught in her machine.

tygr2410 07-10-2012 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses (Post 15380023)
If it was there when you sent it to her, then you are not responsible IMO. She washed it...it could have caught in her machine.

i agree...and i assume it was disclosed as a second quality diaper?

pottermomma 07-10-2012 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishie Kisses

This.

If she washed it then it is hers. If she sent you a message that it was missing, with picture, as soon as it arrived that would be completely different but as that isn't the case I would inform her it was there when you sent it and probably came off in the wash and it is second quality so your are sorry but it isn't your fault. She knew it was second quality, yes?

kts1120 07-10-2012 02:35 PM

She knew it was a second, yes.

DCAMama 07-10-2012 03:25 PM

I'd say it came off in the wash, also. I've had it happen with brand new diapers that my son never even got a chance to wear

melissamomof3girls 07-10-2012 03:35 PM

Did you have the picture in your listing and then delete it? If so, I think a mod can go back and still see it. ;)

kts1120 07-10-2012 03:36 PM

This wasn't on DS. It was in a FB swap group for blueberry diapers. The original post and pictures are still there. I've sent her the link so that she can see the diaper did have all the snaps.

sandhillcranes 07-10-2012 03:39 PM

So this would be like...if i bought a diaper from you in EUC, then my daughter pooped in it and it got a stain and I pmd you and said "hey, wth! This diaper has a stain in it"
:giggle: im not sure this one is on you mama. If u have the pics and u feel confident u didnt wash them again post pics, id say its on her.

melissamomof3girls 07-10-2012 03:40 PM

Bummer. I hope you get it figured out. :( Honestly I don't know what I'd do. A very touch situation. :(