Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Babywearing (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   New Boba Air? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1420906)

irelandclover 07-17-2012 09:51 PM

New Boba Air?

Has anyone seen this new carrier in person yet? If so, what are your opinions on it?

Thanks!

stephcrouse 07-18-2012 04:23 AM

Re: New Boba Air?

I just ordered one from diaperparties.com. I'm excited to get it, and try it out! It will be perfect for the diaper bag and on the go. Now what do I do with the brand new dusk 3G I just bought!? :doh:

mabelinoad 07-18-2012 04:56 AM

im excited to see it in use! im not sure it'll be as awesome as the boba:wub: original...maybe uncomfortable quickly? can't wait to hear about it!

kirgh 07-18-2012 06:31 AM

TREEHOUSE has it and they have a coupon so you save on your whole order. I think they offer free shipping at some purchase amount too.

it won't let me post the link but just google search "TREEHOUSE Boba Air"

coupon: save5

i already ordered mine and should have it soon

irelandclover 07-18-2012 07:37 AM

Steph, as soon as I sell my Beco Foxes I will be ordering a Boba. If you want to sell yours, let me know :)

mommyto3beautifulbabes 07-18-2012 07:43 AM

OMG! I just looked this up and now I have a new ISO. :) LOL! I NEED one of these for our diaper bag. Right now I just have a sling in there for times when I forget to put our other carriers in the car but this would be AWESOME! I can't wait to hear baout you ladies testing it out and make sure that it is as great as it looks.

corinne76 07-18-2012 10:37 AM

Cool! I wonder if the shoulders would get diggy after awhile with a bigger baby? Can't wait for the reviews!

stephcrouse 07-18-2012 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irelandclover (Post 15418007)
Steph, as soon as I sell my Beco Foxes I will be ordering a Boba. If you want to sell yours, let me know :)

:thumbsup:

JennTheMomma 07-18-2012 10:45 AM

They are nice, and I have no problems wearing my 30 lb 2 year old in it :)

irelandclover 07-18-2012 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennTheMomma (Post 15418862)
They are nice, and I have no problems wearing my 30 lb 2 year old in it :)

Really? Is there any strain on the neck? I would think that since there is no padding at all that long term wear would start to be a bit of an issue. I only ask because I have 2 vertebrae out of alignment in my neck and don't want to cause more issues.

Could you post up close pics of the carrier or of you wearing your 2 year old? I can't seem to find any online that are upclose.