Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Dec (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=147)
-   -   Names (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1421067)

Edensmomma 07-18-2012 10:47 AM

Names

Anyone have names picked out yet?

my2sweets 07-18-2012 12:21 PM

No! We thought we had a boy name picked out but once we learned that we finally had the chance to use it we started really thinking about it and lets just say with our last name it sounds silly lol So now we cant agree on a name. Dh has his favorites-Leon or Andrew(Drew for short). I have always loved the name Charlie.........at the rate we're going we may just have to wait and see which name fits him when he gets here lol

moonsandmarshmellows 07-18-2012 12:34 PM

Re: Names

We do :) Lillian Louise

We was a little hesitant at first cause we have an exfriend who's little girls name is Lily. And we didn't want people thinking we was naming the baby after her. But it's a name DH is dead set on so he got to pick the first and I picked the middle.

lissa~K 07-18-2012 03:28 PM

I really love all the names posted so far, old fashioned names are lovely! We always have the hardest time with names, our last baby was two weeks old before he had an official name.:giggle:

Edensmomma 07-18-2012 09:13 PM

I love old fashioned names as well! Love all the names posted so far!

We have a name picked but we're not sharing just yet :)

keen1981 07-18-2012 09:21 PM

Yes, we do!

paper_girl_76 07-18-2012 09:48 PM

no. We have the hardest time with boys names. Ds 1 was 10 days old before he finally had a name. With ds 2 I was 40+ weeks and finally told dh that he wasn't coming out until he had a name. Well, dh surprised me and suggested Brandon. And I love it.

Our girls were named much earlier but I don't remember when...still later than most, I think.

greengranny 07-18-2012 11:43 PM

Dd has picked a name for dgd - Clara Beverly (Beverly is my Mom's name, and dd really wanted to honor her by using it since she's my Mom's favorite).

Edensmomma 07-19-2012 09:00 AM

Boy names are hard to choose!

shastalocke 07-19-2012 09:08 AM

Boys names ARE hard to choose Jena. We hadn't completely agreed to a boy name before the ultrasound yesterday. DH had one picked out which meant a lot to him, but I wasn't completely on board with it...luckily this baby is a girl. We still had our girl name, which meant a lot to BOTH of us from my first pregnancy, so we'll use that. We aren't telling anyone IRL what the name is until she's born...she's being referred to as Patty Ann (we called the baby Pat before we knew if it was a boy or girl..reference to old SNL skit) so now it's Patty Ann.

Because I have to tell someone, I'll tell you guys that our little girl is going to be Morgan Elizabeth. Morgan was my maiden name...and I'm the last one with that last name. Elizabeth is the name of DH's nana and sister.