Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Forum Use Questions - Ask the Pros (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   are we allowed to.... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1421455)

luvthefluff 07-19-2012 09:28 AM

are we allowed to....

ask if any mammas have something we are looking to buy in "diaper chatter Q&A"?
since i cannot post in ISO?

Fishie Kisses 07-19-2012 09:37 AM

Re: are we allowed to....

why not just get a FSOT badge?? It's easy and instant approval through your Paypal

luvthefluff 07-19-2012 08:34 PM

i dont plan on selling here, and dont want anything extra attached to my bank account...DH request lol

stevensmom 07-19-2012 08:35 PM

Sadly you can't without a fsot badge.

**I do know how to spell...my iPod on the other hand does not**

momof3boys1girl 07-19-2012 08:40 PM

Most prob wont sell to you without paypal any how. It hard to trust checks,cash and money order

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 07-19-2012 08:55 PM

No, you need a fsot badge in order to use our fsot and the iso is part of the fsot.

luvthefluff 07-19-2012 09:32 PM

i do have paypal and have boughten several things from here with great feedback. I just dont have my paypal linked directly to my bank account (dh wont allow it), which in turn i cannot get the fost badge :( i just personally think its silly that if i CAN buy from here, why i cannot put out there what i am looking for LOL i understand not being able to sell..but why i cannot post a thread in Diaper chatter, hey mammas im looking for this and have paypal....just odd to me is all

CntryMama 07-19-2012 09:48 PM

Did they change the rules?! My DH would not let me attach it to our bank account either (paypal is not a very secure site though many people think so....) and we do not have credit cards. I was able to get a FSOT badge but that was a while ago so maybe theychnaged it?

luvthefluff 07-19-2012 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CntryMama (Post 15427025)
Did they change the rules?! My DH would not let me attach it to our bank account either (paypal is not a very secure site though many people think so....) and we do not have credit cards. I was able to get a FSOT badge but that was a while ago so maybe theychnaged it?

i just joined within the last few months..and i am pretty sure you have to be "verified" thro paypal (linked to bank account or get the paypal credit card) to become a fost seller here.

Sweet_Fantasy_Fox 07-20-2012 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvthefluff (Post 15426948)
i do have paypal and have boughten several things from here with great feedback. I just dont have my paypal linked directly to my bank account (dh wont allow it), which in turn i cannot get the fost badge :( i just personally think its silly that if i CAN buy from here, why i cannot put out there what i am looking for LOL i understand not being able to sell..but why i cannot post a thread in Diaper chatter, hey mammas im looking for this and have paypal....just odd to me is all

This can't be done because it's an iso and has its place, diaper chatter is only for chatter.
I understand the fear of linking a bank to paypal, my dh won't let me link neither so I have my own bank that I only use for online buying and it isn't where his work checks goes into. We have our bank and then I have mine for online which I keep $20 in.