Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Feb (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=151)
-   -   feeling movement anyone? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1422299)

MrsS 07-21-2012 04:11 PM

feeling movement anyone?

I'm almost 9 weeks and have been trying to lay and sit very still and see if I can feel this baby wiggling. With my last pregnancy I felt him at 9.5 weeks first and consistently every day at 10 weeks. It's SO reassuring.

So far what I've felt I've not been able to pin point for SURE as the baby but a few time's I've almost thought it might be. I def. have a sense of where my uterus is and it seems to have a pulsing sensation to it. So I try to keep my mind on that area of my body and notice. The flutters by 10 weeks with my son were so clearly him.

Anyways anyone else who tends to feel theirs early feeling some flutters and tickles?

rachaeljohnson 07-21-2012 04:39 PM

Re: feeling movement anyone?

i figure i am still 5-7 weeks away...but starting to try and pay attention...fingers crossed

peaches330 07-21-2012 04:40 PM

I have been feeling movement, and it is definitely baby movement, although it's not always consistent at this point. Some days I feel it more than others.

Umm_Ibraheem 07-21-2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peaches330 (Post 15433993)
I have been feeling movement, and it is definitely baby movement, although it's not always consistent at this point. Some days I feel it more than others.

I've been feeling something since 7 weeks or so, I'm now 11.5 weeks and I feel it more pronounced but not consistent.

abhernandez 07-21-2012 07:22 PM

if by movement, you mean any pregnancy related activity... then yes absolutely... i can feel it from the outside even... sadly... it's not baby... it's gas!!!!!!!!!!!! blah. hehehe

MrsS 07-21-2012 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhernandez (Post 15434518)
if by movement, you mean any pregnancy related activity... then yes absolutely... i can feel it from the outside even... sadly... it's not baby... it's gas!!!!!!!!!!!! blah. hehehe

Oh I hear you on the gas. It does make it hard to tell the difference. Although with my last it was a very different feeling. A very distinct flutter/tickle sensation when I was hunched over. I'm so ready to feel it again!

JennTheMomma 07-22-2012 09:10 AM

With ds2, who was my earliest feeler, I felt him at 12 weeks, so I assume I will feel this one around there. The only thing I feel is my uterus stretching. But for some reason I really think babe is on my right side.

The Fancy Pansy 07-22-2012 09:19 AM

I can't feel my little gummy bear yet. But we saw him/her wiggling on my ultrasound on Friday! Baby measured at 9 weeks 1 day, and seeing those little barely-wiggles, I saw why there's no way I'd be able to feel it, yet! I felt my first at 16 weeks and my second at 12 weeks, so I figure it won't be long.

brookglen 07-22-2012 10:01 AM

I have been feeling movement. At first I kind of brushed it off, but I'm almost certain of it now.

MrsS 07-22-2012 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brookglen (Post 15436247)
I have been feeling movement. At first I kind of brushed it off, but I'm almost certain of it now.

Yay! How far a long are you?