Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pregnancy (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   No embryo seen :( (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1422312)

naynaygoesrawr 07-21-2012 03:42 PM

No embryo seen :(

Should be about 6/7 wks went into the er my hcg levels are at 15000 they did an ultrasound and saw a pregnancy but no embryo? I get my blood drawn again Monday. My cervix I'd still closed just spotting. Anyone had this happen and a few weeks later baby popped up? Prayers needed please

eco-mum 07-21-2012 04:08 PM

I'm going through the same exact thing right now. A week ago I got an ultra sound and they said they see a sac but no baby. they said you have to wait 10 days and go back for another ultra sound. They told me it could have just been too early to see. Maybe you're not as far along as you're thinking? Good luck mama!

ktmelody 07-21-2012 04:44 PM

Was it a trans vaginal ultrasound?

Hopefully they will recheck, but usually a heart rate should be seen with a level of 6000. I had an early u/s once and only saw a sac, then 2 weeks later the heartbeat. Anything can happen.

:hugs:

naynaygoesrawr 07-21-2012 04:49 PM

It was a Vaginal and abdominal ultra sound:( just the sac but no embryo blah. I'm hoping since my cycles vary from 26-33 day that perhaps I just ovulated later than I thought and that perhaps I am just earlier in m pregnancy. They said my levels are content with a 5/6 wk pregnancy *hugs* I'm just do confused and scared.

spoildrttnchld 07-21-2012 05:49 PM

Re: No embryo seen :(

I have had this happen before and while some sonographers say a heart beat should be be seen by the time your levels reach such and such point it is all about gestational age there is a huge range for hcg levels in early pregnancy mine were over 26,000 by the time a heart beat was seen and that was before 6 weeks..
so take heart try not to think about the numbers to much they are in a good range and I also tend to bleed in early pregnancy it can make a body go nuts just try to rest..I know easier said then done but try.
good luck.

naynaygoesrawr 07-21-2012 05:54 PM

I'm trying it seems so hard to stay tough and Monday seems so far luckily I have a birthday party tomorrow until then I'm supposed to rest in bed:( and I'm so emotional my poor husband keeps telling me it's ok and it will be ok. im just holding my stomach praying my levels double and the baby shows itself <3 Imtrying my best to relax though.

Mara'sMommy 07-21-2012 10:35 PM

This happened to me as well. 4 days later and the fetal pole and heartbeat were present. A lot can happen in a day. Don't stress about it now. It's so early and spotting is normal.

naynaygoesrawr 07-21-2012 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mara'sMommy
This happened to me as well. 4 days later and the fetal pole and heartbeat were present. A lot can happen in a day. Don't stress about it now. It's so early and spotting is normal.

Thanks mama:) that makes me feel so much better just hoping people will keep us in their prayers. I know if it is meant to be it will happen, and I just I feel so pregnant I don't believe that if there was not a baby I would feel like this so I'm hoping I am right. Talking definitely makes this better

Dmpmercury 07-21-2012 11:14 PM

I had two u/s with my first. I had one at 5 weeks 3 days where they only saw a sac and one at 6 weeks 3 days where they just saw a yolk sac and *maybe* a fetal pole. I know my dates because I was charting. I was spotting during that pregnancy. Since you don't know your dates it definitely could just be too early to see something. Maybe you ovulated late this cycle and it implanted on the late side. Did they use a portable machine? It is hard to pick up on a really early pregnancy with those. I remember the two weeks I had to wait for a confirmation u/s was terrible. I thought the worse but I went back at 8 weeks to a bean with arm and leg buds moving a little bit with a nice hb.

marliah 07-22-2012 06:34 AM

I've heard many stories of this happening then a couple weeks later on repeat ultrasound there is a a healthy baby. Don't give up :)