Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Sept (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=144)
-   -   What do you need to to do?? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1422436)

Believer318 07-21-2012 11:41 PM

What do you need to to do??

Just wondering if anyone is working on their to-do list yet? I need to finish the 24 infant fitteds, fleece covers, fleece sleep sacks, pp mama cloth, buy new infant carseat (ours is past the date) and wash some baby clothes. :-)

fluffybunsdiapers 07-22-2012 06:48 AM

Re: What do you need to to do??

I don't know...lol I need a list haha- I have washed and prepped all diapers (I still need to take care of my wool) um we need an infant seat for M's car-the convertible doesn't fit, the co sleeper needs to be attached to the bed-um the clothes are all washed and ready, I need to pack my bag....I think that's it unless I am forgetting something major-my carriers are all ready to go too.....

yankeesundbound 07-22-2012 10:09 AM

Finish packing the bag for me and DH, move DD's carseat and install the other one, get a crib, finish sewing covers and wash some new baby clothes.

austinandashlynsmommy 07-22-2012 11:57 AM

I don't have too much more to do, thankfully. I need to take the new infant carseat out of the box and put it in the Tahoe, but waiting to do that until closer time. That's one job I can trust dh to do while I'm in the hospital if need be, LOL. I need to bring the swing and papasan up from the basement and scrub them/wash the fabric covers, pack my hospital bag (easy, everything is ready, just need to actually put it in the suitcase). I think that's pretty much it. I want to shampoo my carpets, and do some random house deep-cleaning, but that's not a big deal either. All baby clothes/diapers/crib stuff, etc... is ready and put away.

crunchymom2b 07-22-2012 01:38 PM

hmm good idea! I have to:

1. Prep diapers
2. Wash and put away clothes
3. Put together Tommy's new bed once we get it
4. Put together cradle and rearragne our bedroom
5. Install carseat
6. Sew nursing cover
7. Pack hospital bag

I *think* that's it.

mommabullfrog 07-22-2012 02:13 PM

I need to:

1. get paperwork to enroll baby in my health plan once he's born
2. purchase car seat, crib mattress, and sheets (I'm waiting until after my last shower in two weeks to see if I get these)
3. Wash and dry all of my dipes :)
4. Make sure my PCP is accepting new patients, and also that he takes Tricare as we are becoming a military family a month after my due date
5. stock up on maxi pads for after delivery, as well as pantry staples for cooking
6. Make easy freezer meals
7. Deep clean the house - wash the bath mats and shower curtain, clean the upholstry on the furniture, mop the floors well

Those are the ones I'm focusing on the moment. Today I have a head start on #6. I made and froze 4 dozen whole wheat pancakes, and I'm currently making 32 frozen dinner burritos. Tomorrow I'm making the same number of breakfast burritos to freeze!

BeedieWeedieB 07-23-2012 07:51 AM

Too much :)
Lets see the furniture has to wait till last minute as we are adding a second bedroom to our guest house where my parents live for my teenage brother to move into and out of our backroom. Then the sleeper bed moves into that room out of our daughters room and we will have space to set up for the babe.
I still have a few small fitteds to sew and a dozen or so new wipes. I need to cut and sew some more pockets, her blanket, and coming home shirt.
Finish crocheting a last bootie and her hat
Wash the cover to her Carseat.
Pack bag
Make a bunch of pancakes and freeze for quick school breakfasts

I'm sure there is more I can't remember right now.

erlyjo 07-23-2012 08:34 AM

I have so little energy, I can barely keep up with my regular household chores! I think the only critical things I still need to do are pack a hospital bag and order my curricula for next year. My list of things I'd like to do is far longer: sort and organize all the toys that are taking over my house, make some meals to freeze, deep clean the bathrooms, make jam, can some tomatoes and jar some pickled beans, organize my homeschool agenda a bit more, clean the car, etc. The list could go on forever I think!

JulieBeth 07-23-2012 08:54 PM

We have already done the bulk of preparing! (Which means she will be late :) )

I just need to wash diapers!

TrammellyFamily 07-23-2012 09:20 PM

Buy Cameron a dresser, sort clothing by size and put away.
Install carseat, but not yet.
Buy prefolds.
Finish my thank you cards.
Buy the bassinet stand for our pram thingy.
Assemble bouncy seat.
Buy super maxi pads.
Organize our second walk in closet, I did the first one yesterday.
Organize and paint the big kids room. Ughhh. Good thing I have 6 weeks!
Editing:
I sorted the clothes.
Did thank yous.
Painted big kids room.
Need prefolds, pins or snappis, nursing bras, and nursing pads.
And I am 37 weeks tomorrow.