Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Aug (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Anyone else feeling like Aunt Flow is due to arrive any day in a serious way?!? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1423301)

Pink84 07-24-2012 06:03 AM

Anyone else feeling like Aunt Flow is due to arrive any day in a serious way?!?

I'm 36 weeks and have been feeling like I could get a heavy need-to-stay-in-bed-all-day kind of period any day. I think I remember feeling this way with my first child, but don't remember at what point I started feeling that way. Is anyone else feeling this way?!?

tibeca 07-24-2012 07:01 AM

Re: Anyone else feeling like Aunt Flow is due to arrive any day in a serious way?!?

I have bouts of that daily and then its gone again. Its a good sign that labor is coming (like we didn't know that already!)

bohemianxchaos 07-24-2012 07:44 AM

Re: Anyone else feeling like Aunt Flow is due to arrive any day in a serious way?!?

Yuppp.
Also, TMI but I'm totally having the "last few weeks, clean out your system poops". Which makes me even more crampy. Might I suggest a heating pad or rice bag to lay on your lower belly, above your pelvis. It eases thigns up for me.

Pink84 07-24-2012 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bohemianxchaos (Post 15445236)
Yuppp.
Also, TMI but I'm totally having the "last few weeks, clean out your system poops". Which makes me even more crampy. Might I suggest a heating pad or rice bag to lay on your lower belly, above your pelvis. It eases thigns up for me.

Thanks for the suggestion! I will try the rice bag :goodvibes:

threec's 07-24-2012 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bohemianxchaos (Post 15445236)
Yuppp.

ugh... me too. As if I'm not peeing enough... now I'm pooping all day too.
I'm 38 weeks at this point... SO ready to get this little girl out!

wordbox 07-24-2012 09:09 AM

Oh good, I'm not alone! lol... the cramping really stepped it up in the middle of the night for me and right now I feel like I have my period or am about to get it. And yeah, TMI, but my system is definitely cleaning itself out. All day yesterday I was going! I'm 38 weeks today.

amandajiggles 07-24-2012 09:18 AM

Same here! And if I'm not pooping, I constantly have the feeling that I need to. I'm trying to keep myself busy and either encourage it to go away, or keep my mind off of it enough that if I'm actually going to start labour I'm not freaking out about it.

wordbox 07-24-2012 09:30 AM

^ Yeah, and it's not like it's a feeling that is easy to ignore! haha

popsi 07-24-2012 10:00 AM

I definitely have the crampy feeling on and off throughout the day- but I just assumed they were contractions. At least that's what my contractions have always felt like...
I actually wish I am having more bowel movements- I am still soooo constipated! I am trying to drink more and eat more veggies (point in fact- I brought salad for lunch, which I NEVER do!), but not much seems to be helping. Looking forward to my body cleaning itself out- it needs a good cleaning! :giggle: