Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Texas (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=116)
-   -   Anyone near Austin, Round Rock, and vicinity hurry for Flip CD sale (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1423613)

viovio 07-24-2012 07:19 PM

Anyone near Austin, Round Rock, and vicinity hurry for Flip CD sale

Hi everyone,

I've never posted in the locals forum but I live in Round Rock (78665), just north of Austin. In any case, BabyEarth.com has their showroom and warehouse in Round Rock and I go there frequently. I went today and they had all their FLIP covers with either the StayDry insert or Organic Cotton Insert at 45% off. If I had gone yesterday, they would have been 50% off. They run every week a "GagaDeal" in their showroom thats different from the one with the countdown ticket on their site. In any case, if you live close by I suggest you head over at least by tomorrow, when the diapers will be 35% off, by Friday it goes down to 25% I believe. They had the OS Flip covers including organic insert at 10.50ish after discount today, and their Flip OS covers including staydry insert were around 7-8$. I've never found them brand new for this price. Only wish I had gone yesterday!!

They also had a couple of Bumkins AIO, Bumkins covers, one Swaddlebee cover and some fleece covers. They change the sale items every week so I don't expect there to be much past tomorrow, maybe Thursday. JUST AN FYI in case you live within a reasonable distance! Their address is 106 East Old Settlers Boulevard Round Rock, TX 78664. (512) 600-7050

Im in no way affiliated to them, just a loyal customer. Thanks!

RedZulu 07-25-2012 10:47 AM

Re: Anyone near Austin, Round Rock, and vicinity hurry for Flip CD sale

Thanks for that info! I had no idea they did sales like that. I will hav eto check them out. I would love to try out a FLIP as we use gdiapers but I am working OT this week so probably wont make it out. I'll have to check them out Thanks! we live in Cedar Park not to far away. :)

Gianash 07-28-2012 10:28 AM

Thanks for info, we are in San Antonio, but take drives to Austin area for great finds like this. Haven't had much luck with money saving deals @ local CD stores. thanks for sharing

ARogers 07-28-2012 10:34 AM

Gahh. I was just in Round Rock yesterday because I needed some things from Ikea. Oh well.

Docs Wife 07-30-2012 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gianash (Post 15465947)
Thanks for info, we are in San Antonio, but take drives to Austin area for great finds like this. Haven't had much luck with money saving deals @ local CD stores. thanks for sharing

We are in SA as well but go to Austin for things we cant get here....ie BUYBUYBABY.

viovio 07-31-2012 08:36 PM

Actually I went back to the store today and the owner said they would leave the flips with either organic insert and stay dry insert 50% off ll of this week. there are maybe 4-5 of each kind left as of today. He said Flip is discontinuing this packaging, where it is one shell with one insert in favor of the day packs so they are clearing them out for that reason. In any case, there were some pink and lilac ones left today as well as some other brands. and it will stay at 50% off all week although when I went last week there lots more, you can still get a good half dozen for 1/2 off!

viovio 07-31-2012 11:55 PM

bump

KandRomper 08-04-2012 10:03 PM

Looks like the deal is posted online! I don't think u can purchase online, but it's at least listed- great deal!