Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Free pocket dipe from diaper junction? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1423801)

sweetest 07-25-2012 10:18 AM

Free pocket dipe from diaper junction?

Has anyone gotten the free pocket from diaper junction? Just wondering what you got?

sweetest 07-25-2012 09:09 PM

Re: Free pocket dipe from diaper junction?

Hmm, no one?

I ended up placing two orders so I guess I'll find out when they get here! The deal of the day at Diaper Junction was Capri covers... I've been watching for those to go on sale for weeks! So now I have two new Capri covers, 6 packs of capri inserts, and 2 free pockets OTW...

newmommy13 07-25-2012 09:27 PM

:popcorn: can't beat free!

Done at 3 07-25-2012 09:35 PM

I'm waiting on one too :) on their Facebook page people were saying they got a rumparooz one size.

sweetest 07-26-2012 09:36 AM

I couldn't find anything on the facebook page, but I'm facebook illiterate :blush:

I kind of figured it might be a rumparooz. I've never tried one so that would be fine... I just hope I don't end up with two Rootbeer Aplix, but I'm just excited to get two free pockets. The only other pockets over $20 are Blueberries and TotBots... I would love either of those, but doubt they are giving those away for free...

Of course, the deal of the day today is Capri inserts (after I just bought 6 packs yesterday)...luckily, I cleared them out of size 2 inserts yesterday or I might be tempted to buy some more!

Done at 3 07-26-2012 09:54 AM

That happened to me the day before with the capri cover, grrr ;) I have some rumparooz, which I was fine with getting another of since they seem to go smaller than most and I have a newby coming in 3 weeks. I would love another tots bots (they are me favorite) but impossible to get right now so I'd be floored if that's what was sent and I'd LOVE to try a blueberry, but that may be a gateway into a whole bunch of more diapers I don't NEED ;)

Done at 3 07-27-2012 04:08 PM

Got a rumparooz in green aplix.

sweetest 07-27-2012 06:56 PM

Thanks for checking back in... I'm away until Sunday - my dipes will probably be waiting for me when I get home. Can't wait to see what color/style I get - DH actually prefers aplix so he will be happy to get more aplix dipes if that's what we end up with!

sweetest 07-30-2012 10:07 AM

I got two green aplix rumparooz too... trying to decide if I want to try them...

lorilou 07-30-2012 04:06 PM

I got a free Kawaii from them once.