Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Must own them all (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1424129)

huntressxx 07-25-2012 08:21 PM

Must own them all

After hearing so much bout etsy I finally went on there.....

Now I must buy all the cute patterns and all the cute diapers !!!!

My husband will still love me right???

newmommy13 07-25-2012 08:24 PM

Re: Must own them all

yes. he will love you all the way to divorce court. :D

junebug2311 07-25-2012 08:25 PM

:giggle:

Kabuki24 07-25-2012 08:32 PM

Re: Must own them all

If you like prints, check out any blueberry/swaddlebee or Peachy Green. Also check out the Facebook B/S/T pages... oh and Rainshine Designs... so cute.

huntressxx 07-26-2012 04:54 PM

He still loves me!!!

He let me buy this. :)

Attachment 114276

Attachment 114277

Attachment 114278

Attachment 114279

2013 ford explorer limited... DVD headrests and all... Said that I really deserves it and I was not happy anymore with my 2011 dodge grand caravan...

Oh and he said I've been doing so much to save money in other places. Like making the switch to cloth..

Pfffffff.... He doesn't ever need to know how much I've spent !!!

Mac & Cheeses mom 07-26-2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huntressxx
He still loves me!!!

He let me buy this. :)

2013 ford explorer limited... DVD headrests and all... Said that I really deserves it and I was not happy anymore with my 2011 dodge grand caravan...

Oh and he said I've been doing so much to save money in other places. Like making the switch to cloth..

Pfffffff.... He doesn't ever need to know how much I've spent !!!

Lol!!! He sounds like a good man!

huntressxx 07-26-2012 05:06 PM

He is... I do have a decent income but he makes a lot more... Plus it was not a need. It was a want so I'm pumped.... I like technology... Tho I keep trying to become a thrifty family. I am failing. Thank god other this vehicle and our mortgage we are debt free... Still.... I guess I'll enjoy it for a few years!!!

Mac & Cheeses mom 07-26-2012 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by huntressxx
He is... I do have a decent income but he makes a lot more... Plus it was not a need. It was a want so I'm pumped.... I like technology... Tho I keep trying to become a thrifty family. I am failing. Thank god other this vehicle and our mortgage we are debt free... Still.... I guess I'll enjoy it for a few years!!!

Lol I love my new cars. My favorite was a 2009 Jeep Commander Overland. It was my favorite. We were not debt free and I gave it back to try and save my house.

I have a van now which I will be happy with for awhile but it's not my jeep.

huntressxx 07-26-2012 05:48 PM

I really do love my van but idiots out there in the world do not. I had a girl blow a stop sign and smash into it at 20,000 km then another girl back into the wrong side of the road and ruin my front end the day I got it back. I sorta feel like its cursed... Plus it's been falling apart since... It had the touch screen and video systems. Not as nice as the ford but did the job... Its been in the shop weekly because of those accidents. It's been horrible... Lucky for us. We paid it cash... So the new vehicle got a decent down of 25,000.00. Reducing our payments.

Mac & Cheeses mom 07-26-2012 06:05 PM

Nice! I like my van, but it has taken time I never thought I would like one, but it is so nice especially since we only have 2 girls.

BTW I would say your can was cursed too.