Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The Flip Sale Has Been Going On Too Long........ (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1424836)

fantasia1117 07-27-2012 03:20 PM

The Flip Sale Has Been Going On Too Long........

I finally broke down and bought some! I have been hoping for some seconds or well-loved or last chance diapers, but they don't seem to be happening so I decided to get some Flip covers, in the 3 new colors. Can't wait for them to get here!:lostit:

newmommy13 07-27-2012 03:44 PM

Re: The Flip Sale Has Been Going On Too Long........

You cant beat the price. Cotton babies is killing me between the flips and the 4.0 sale with free bubble.

mariamommy 07-27-2012 03:50 PM

I bought 3 flip covers too recently, in aplix since I had always had snap flips before. Loooving the aplix fit!!! So much sturdier across the front and the front flap does a good job holding prefolds in place. They fit my 7 week old baby wonderfully.

ivymama 07-27-2012 03:52 PM

Yep, I just bought 3 more. Used the discount code BESTDEAL at cotton babies for an extra 5% off, plus free shipping, they came out to like $9 per cover...couldnt find em that cheap on fsot, and I know for sure these were new! Plus only took like 2-3 days to arrive. Can't beat it! I figure its a good way to expand my cover rotation and hopefully get more mileage out of them overall. And I have 2 in dipes so a few extra covers is great for me!

RockinLou 07-27-2012 03:55 PM

kind of reminds me of the endless sale on Fuzzi Bunz before they released the Elites and re-modled the sized diapers (again)... I wonder if CB is going to be making changes?

Belbaby3728 07-27-2012 04:07 PM

I know, I just got 3 today (didn't use sale because wanted lovelace and albert) and want 3 more but can't find anyone with mirror in snaps in stock!

d_arnold 07-27-2012 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newmommy13 (Post 15462753)
You cant beat the price. Cotton babies is killing me between the flips and the 4.0 sale with free bubble.

Same here!! That site is dangerous.

mrspopo 07-27-2012 04:16 PM

We really don't use them but I went ahead and ordered 3 when the sale started - months ago! We hardly use them and I was done, then I saw the albert and lovelace on sale... so we bought 3 more! And here all 6 sit.

Does make you wonder why the sale is still going on.

badmisterkitty 07-27-2012 04:19 PM

Yeah, I got sucked in today, too. Been debating between Flips and a gussetted cover, but broke down and got the Flips when I saw the free 4.0 with $49 purchase. Plus, I was looking for some organic inserts, so it seemed like a no brainer. So for $49.85 I got 3 Flip covers, 3 organic inserts, 2 sets of pins, and a 4.0 pocket. That's almost cheaper than used.

ETA: I didn't see where the new colors or prints were available on CB???

weintz8 07-27-2012 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrspopo (Post 15462929)
We really don't use them but I went ahead and ordered 3 when the sale started - months ago! We hardly use them and I was done, then I saw the albert and lovelace on sale... so we bought 3 more! And here all 6 sit.

Does make you wonder why the sale is still going on.

Where did you get Albert andd Lovelace from on sale?:headscratch: