Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In July (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=142)
-   -   OK, so who else is still pregnant that shouldn't be? (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1425038)

topazdodge 07-28-2012 12:19 AM

OK, so who else is still pregnant that shouldn't be?

I was due July 20th and was SO sure that she would come then or before. With my first, I went into labor 2 days before my due date and had her 2 hours before her due date after 41 hours of labor. With my 2nd, I went into labor 10 days before her due date and had her the next day after 42 hours of labor. This child is certainly teaching me that I know NOTHING about when babies will come and that she'll come when she's darn good and ready. :banghead:

marliah 07-28-2012 04:43 AM

Re: OK, so who else is still pregnant that shouldn't be?

I'm overdue too, and had always gone early. I'm starting to feel a bit crazy, I need this baby out!

msmamabear 07-28-2012 09:13 AM

42 +1 weeks this morning. All my others were 5-7 days late but this is insanity.

melyndie 07-28-2012 12:20 PM

I think this is the overdue DDC lol. I was 13 days overdue! Crazy for a second baby, I think.

marliah 07-28-2012 12:33 PM

Lol I agree! Here I am overdue with #5?!? What? Lol.

No one had a preemie in our dd group did they? I guess July babies are just slow developers or something :p

edens_mom 07-28-2012 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melyndie (Post 15466631)
I think this is the overdue DDC lol. I was 13 days overdue! Crazy for a second baby, I think.

I have a couple friends who always go 42 weeks! I guess it's ok if you're mentally prepared for it, but yikes.

:hugs::hugs: everyone. My second was only 3 days late but I had psyched myself into him coming early so it was torture for me.

topazdodge 07-28-2012 03:28 PM

I'm starting to feel like I'm running out of time. My older 2 dd's are with their Dad for the summer, but I'm supposed to pick them up in Denver 2 weeks from today. Babycakes is starting to cut into what I had figured would be my recovery time, and an induction and possible c-section are my greatest fears since I'm planning a home birth.

msmamabear 07-28-2012 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by topazdodge (Post 15467270)
I'm starting to feel like I'm running out of time. My older 2 dd's are with their Dad for the summer, but I'm supposed to pick them up in Denver 2 weeks from today. Babycakes is starting to cut into what I had figured would be my recovery time, and an induction and possible c-section are my greatest fears since I'm planning a home birth.

Me too! We homeschool with a charter and school starts on the 13th! I am freaking out a bit about that for sure. We are planning a homebirth as well and since I have already had 1 successful vbac I know I can do it, (plus, my c-section was for a breech baby) but I also know if I go into the hospital my chances of having another are almost zilch and they will just section me as I am already over 42 weeks. :cry:

b bright 07-28-2012 08:28 PM

I'm still waiting....only 40+2 today but still! I didn't go this long with m first! She came exactly on her due date but slow steady contractions started 2 days before....lol. Then I had the twin pregnancy that ended in 6wk early csection due to pre-e. and now this is officially the longest pregnancy ever for me. Lol.

mabelinoad 07-28-2012 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melyndie (Post 15466631)

i think so too!! was 15days here!

you poor mamas...c'mon babies! All of you need to come out before August!!