Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Dec (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=147)
-   -   Almost 19 weeks and it's flying by (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1425074)

doula81012 07-28-2012 07:32 AM

Almost 19 weeks and it's flying by

Any one feel like their pregnancy is going way faster than others?

This is #3 and it's like I blinked and I'm almost halfway through!

I had my 18 week check with my midwife on Thursday and everything is going well. Baby's hb was in 140s and was very active moving around. All my bloodwork came back perfect, no anemia or anything. BP was good as always. Fundus was measuring 20 because baby is as high in the uterus as he/she can go! I knew that already though lol I got my referral for my anatomy scan and I scheduled it for Aug 14th at 21 weeks! We are team green for the first time, but I'm still excited to see the baby for the first time! I've gained 10lbs so far, YAY!! I'm small so I love it when I gain :giggle:

That's about it :)

my2sweets 07-28-2012 09:05 AM

It has gone by kinda fast-Im 19wks too. Dd2s pregnancy flew by in a snap but I think that was b/c I had a toddler to deal with lol I cant believe Im almost half way done already but since the girls are older and dont need quit as much from me this pregnancy isnt a blur lol Im able to really enjoy it which is really nice since this is our last

doula81012 07-28-2012 10:28 AM

Re: Almost 19 weeks and it's flying by

My two kids are 4 and almost 2, it's crazy town! lol

hawkeyegirl2003 07-29-2012 11:02 AM

I feel like the last 10 weeks have flown by. I still can't wait for our anatomy scan at 21 weeks, though.

Edensmomma 07-29-2012 01:20 PM

It is flying by! I'm 18 weeks already...hard to believe! I don't feel any where near ready for baby, either. :giggle: I am almost finished with the newborn diaper stash, but still need to knit all the woolies and get a crib and clothes, birthing kit, etc.

lissa~K 07-29-2012 06:11 PM

I'm 22 weeks tomorrow and I'm only just starting to feel like it's real.:giggle:I think being busy with other children has made the time fly by for me too. I can't believe that this pregnancy is more than halfway over! I don't really need anything for the baby, but I do have to get my birth kit ready and the tub reserved. I probably won't do that for a while though, procrastination is my forte.

keonli 07-30-2012 10:47 AM

I know it's crazy how fast it flew because December is almost here! But...the first few months were miserable for me and I thought it would never end!

LittleFox 08-29-2012 07:27 PM

This is my first pregnancy, and it's going by WAY too fast. I can't believe how much I still have to do and how little time I have left to do it in!