Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Diaper Liners (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1425188)

AuMaMe 07-28-2012 03:27 PM

Diaper Liners

Which are your favorite? Are there any differences?

DH usually gets stuck with the one dirty diaper of the day and would be more likely to use cloth if he had a liner in it so I'd really like to get some.

mypeanut09 07-28-2012 03:28 PM

Re: Diaper Liners

I've only used Bummis and Sweet Pea. I liked the Sweet Pea ones much better, but not many retailers seem to carry them.

lynn97 07-29-2012 12:33 AM

I like Bumkins but they're the only liners I've tried. They're soft, disintegrate well (in the toilet but not on DS, ever) and the poo sticks to them well. Plus, they're pretty cheap on Amazon.

RissaMamaRex 07-29-2012 12:35 AM

I've only used Grovia Bioliners and love them. They are big enough that I can cut them in half so for 1 sheet I actually get two. They are super soft and flush well. We have old Los Angeles 50's plumbing so if they work with our pipes they'll work with yours!

lorilou 07-30-2012 04:11 PM

Diaper Junction has their own brand called Diaper Rite. I love them. They are soft and big.

lorilou 07-30-2012 04:12 PM

Diaper Junction has their own brand called Diaper Rite. I love them. They are soft and big.

risata 07-30-2012 07:46 PM

I've only tried Imse Vimse and I like them. They hold up well for several washes if they've only been peed in. Can't flush anything stronger than t.p., though, so we just dump the poo in the toilet and toss the liner. I use the toddler size but I think I could easily cut them in half (but am too lazy) or probably get away with the smaller size.

BirthdayMama 07-31-2012 02:05 AM

I've used Bummis and Kushies and wasn't a huge fan of either. The Bummis are really thin, so they don't keep bad rash creams off your dipes (my reason for the liners), and they bunched up so easily they didn't do much for ease of poo dumpage either. The Kushies were just awful. Thick, stiff, and rough. Luckily someone gave those to us, so I didn't actually spend any money on them.

bearsweetbear 07-31-2012 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BirthdayMama
I've used Bummis and Kushies and wasn't a huge fan of either. The Bummis are really thin, so they don't keep bad rash creams off your dipes (my reason for the liners), and they bunched up so easily they didn't do much for ease of poo dumpage either. The Kushies were just awful. Thick, stiff, and rough. Luckily someone gave those to us, so I didn't actually spend any money on them.

I have the bunching problem with Bummis also. I found that if my son poops, the liner causes the poo to stick to him in a way that doesn't happen with microfleece. Then I'm trying to pull this flimsy poo-covered layer off and hoping the poo goes with it. Maybe that's all flushable liners, I don't know.

Lolobug 07-31-2012 03:12 AM

I love sweet bottoms baby boutique's fleece liners. Free shipping, very soft, great size! I think if you google a coupon code they have one for first time buyers, too!