Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTA - Trying To Avoid (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=218)
-   -   Hi all! (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1425272)

jeebee 07-28-2012 07:51 PM

Hi all!

I'm TTA at the moment but having a really hard time understanding my body right now. With my first two, my period came back, a normal heavy period, and then about 40 days later, my second one came, also a normal period. My cycles are always wacky for the first few months, and I know I ovulate late, so none of that concerns me.

This time around period came back at 7 months but was very light, so I thought, ok maybe anovulatory period. Now i am at cd43 and nothing, but I had light spotting for 3 days a week ago which i thought was my period, but it didn't turn into anything.

I don't think i am pregnant, but i guess there is always that possibility. We did it unprotected a couple of times before my period came back and then we have done it unprotected once since then, that was after i had the spotting. Most of the time we are trying to use condoms and NFP, I am not seeing any clear fertility signs though, normally I get very obvious ovulation pain and also lots of EWCM. I really DO NOT want to be pregnant at all. If ever again. Not that I don't love my kids I just don't want any more right now. Maybe in 4 years i could consider it, but I think DH would have had a vas by then.

I have no idea what is going on or where in my cycle I really am. Anybody else have a lot of weirdness like this? After my first two kids, my PPAF was fairly normal, although longer cycles. Am I just getting older?

ma-meem 07-31-2012 09:43 AM

Re: Hi all!

I'm still bf 10 months pp and still have had no cycles! bf'ing will mess with your hormones and make things wonky...

jeebee 08-01-2012 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecoMama2b (Post 15479046)
I'm still bf 10 months pp and still have had no cycles! bf'ing will mess with your hormones and make things wonky...

I know! It's annoying though and it makes me worried i could be pg and not realise! I suppose it's just odd since the last two kids once it came back it was moe normal. Sigh. Off to order some tests just in case. Although the thought makes me shudder.

ma-meem 08-01-2012 08:31 AM

test! let us know how it turns out! although I'm TTA, I'm addicted to testing and charting and all that stuff LOL Now that I'm not testing for myself I jump at the chance to analyse ...good luck mama, I hope it goes the way you want it to :hugs:

jeebee 08-05-2012 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ecoMama2b (Post 15483812)
test! let us know how it turns out! although I'm TTA, I'm addicted to testing and charting and all that stuff LOL Now that I'm not testing for myself I jump at the chance to analyse ...good luck mama, I hope it goes the way you want it to :hugs:

AF arrived last night. PHEW. Cd50. I am glad, I'd so much rather know exactly where I am in my cycle and that spotting for a few days was weirding me out :-) Hopefully things normalise from here so I can do a better job of charting.