Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   TTC - Trying To Conceive (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=219)
-   -   NTNP July 29th - August 4th (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1425386)

ashliemh 07-29-2012 10:34 AM

NTNP July 29th - August 4th
 
This is a thread for mamas who are not trying but not preventing pregnancy to hang out and chat.

Our Lovely Ladies

Lexy
Mommy2boys2007
Kanga1622
Cormama
s@hmommy
justjess
fishingfor5
ChelseaGirl7
Ktmelody
ashliemh
angelacez
Rdesonia
boobmommi
casersmama
Beaners Mom

:lostit: BFP'S:lostit:

ashliemh 07-29-2012 10:55 AM

Re: NTNP July 29th - August 4th
 
Crazy busy weekend for us! I feel like we have been running around like chickens with our heads cut off, lol. I hope everyone is having a fun weekend :)

I thought it might be fun to do a question of the week, just to help us get to know each other a little better :)

So in honor of the Olympics, what is your favorite sport to watch? For me, it would have to be swimming, diving, track and field and gymnastics :)

ashliemh 07-29-2012 10:55 AM

Re: NTNP July 29th - August 4th
 
oops...double post

fishingfor5 07-29-2012 02:57 PM

Re: NTNP July 29th - August 4th
 
QOTW -answer: Hands down for me is gymnastics.....I miss competing everytime I see it. And I haven't competed for 25 yrs!!!lol

ChelseaGirl7 07-29-2012 04:12 PM

AOTW- I think swimming, but I used to be on a swim team.lol

Afm- I have been having insomnia, now I am so tired. Maybe tonight I'll finally get some sleep.

Chelsea mom of 4, from my phone

Rdesonia 07-29-2012 05:31 PM

Re: NTNP July 29th - August 4th
 
I use to like to watch the gymnastics. But about 4 years ago, I decided to stop buying cable. So now we don't watch TV.

Beaners_Mom 07-30-2012 09:30 AM

I don't watch sports lol.
My S.O. Watches baseball, but my eyes just sort of glaze over when it comes on. I really can't even pick one because I don't have a favorite heh. The last time I watched anything to do with The Olympics, I think it was ribbon dancing. Haha!

justjess 07-30-2012 12:51 PM

Gymnastics!!!! We watched a little of the opening ceremony but had a marriage retreat this weekend so didn't see much else.

Cd27 and waiting to see if I actually have a "normal" first Ppaf cycle(28 days)!

ashliemh 07-30-2012 03:19 PM

Re: NTNP July 29th - August 4th
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fishingfor5 (Post 15470492)
QOTW -answer: Hands down for me is gymnastics.....I miss competing everytime I see it. And I haven't competed for 25 yrs!!!lol

I used to be a gymnast too :goodvibes: I think I would break myself now though if I were to try any move :blush:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChelseaGirl7 (Post 15470800)
AOTW- I think swimming, but I used to be on a swim team.lol

Afm- I have been having insomnia, now I am so tired. Maybe tonight I'll finally get some sleep.

Chelsea mom of 4, from my phone

I like swimming too, although I was annoyed with how much attention they gave Micheal Phelps after he didn't medal...I thought the guy that won should have gotten more press. I hope you got some sleep...being exhausted is the worst feeling :hugs:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rdesonia (Post 15471120)
I use to like to watch the gymnastics. But about 4 years ago, I decided to stop buying cable. So now we don't watch TV.

We don't have cable either, and haven't for the past 6 years :) We have been watching the Olympics at my mother-in-laws :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beaners_Mom (Post 15473426)
I don't watch sports lol.
My S.O. Watches baseball, but my eyes just sort of glaze over when it comes on. I really can't even pick one because I don't have a favorite heh. The last time I watched anything to do with The Olympics, I think it was ribbon dancing. Haha!

:giggle2: I like baseball, I think NBA basketball is sooooo boring!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by justjess (Post 15474386)
Gymnastics!!!! We watched a little of the opening ceremony but had a marriage retreat this weekend so didn't see much else.

Cd27 and waiting to see if I actually have a "normal" first Ppaf cycle(28 days)!

FX for you!! I hope your marriage retreat wast fun and refreshing :) Do you think that there is any chance that you might have caught the egg the first time?

AFM: Busy day today, laundry, groceries, chiropractor and DH has a church league softball game tonight. Should be fun :)

I hope everyone has a great evening!!

justjess 07-30-2012 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashliemh

I used to be a gymnast too :goodvibes: I think I would break myself now though if I were to try any move :blush:

I like swimming too, although I was annoyed with how much attention they gave Micheal Phelps after he didn't medal...I thought the guy that won should have gotten more press. I hope you got some sleep...being exhausted is the worst feeling :hugs:

We don't have cable either, and haven't for the past 6 years :) We have been watching the Olympics at my mother-in-laws :)

:giggle2: I like baseball, I think NBA basketball is sooooo boring!!

FX for you!! I hope your marriage retreat wast fun and refreshing :) Do you think that there is any chance that you might have caught the egg the first time?

AFM: Busy day today, laundry, groceries, chiropractor and DH has a church league softball game tonight. Should be fun :)

I hope everyone has a great evening!!

Well my first lp was only 5 days (I just happened to catch it on opk) and Ppaf started July 4th sooooo I'm waiting to see if I get a bfp or af on my usual 28 day schedule. I honestly haven't paid attention to what's happening when with my body this month and dh has been gone a lot so we shall see:)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vB.Sponsors