Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Due In Aug (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=143)
-   -   Weekly chat July 30th (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1425769)

mommato4kids 07-30-2012 09:59 AM

Weekly chat July 30th

I thought I might as well start a new thread!!

How is everyone?

I have an ob apt tomorrow and I'm a bit nervous to see if this baby is still head down. Oh please let it be head down!! 39 weeks on Wed!! The longest I've ever been pg is 39+4 so I'm getting very close!!!

luvallmykids 07-30-2012 10:16 AM

Re: Weekly chat July 30th

I had to get the van inspected and tags for it! I hate doing it, but now its done for 2yrs!! Then I had to "fix" my DD's bike, after 10min of looking at it I found out that DH put too much air in it and it had a bubble it that was making the brakes stick! Easy fix!! Now I don't want to move or be bothered!!

Hope everyone has a good day! 36wks tomorrow!!!

amandajiggles 07-30-2012 11:24 AM

Went to the next city over to renew my fancy driver's license so I can cross the border. The paperwork said I could go to any location and it would be $30. So I waited for an hour at the location in our city last week only to be told I had to go to the other one, and that I needed an appointment.

So I booked an appointment online, show up today and get reamed out because the lady at the drive test place took my old fancy license and issued me a temporary one and she didn't have the authority to do that. Then they tell me I need my photo taken (the paperwork said I didn't)....then that it would cost me $70 (paperwork said $30). After all that... I waddled my butt back to the car, dropped my Mom off at home and now I'm exhausted lol.

I have a ton of cleaning/organizing to do. My midwife is coming tomorrow for my 38 week/home visit to see where we're going to do the whole baby thing. I'm going to be 38 weeks on Thursday. I love the idea of having her at home, but I don't like people in my house. I feel like they're judging me lol. So I get to clean clean clean today. Hopefully it makes me go into labour!

chach4 07-30-2012 02:18 PM

Last couple of days of July!.
How many babes will come this week?
I HOPE not mine!.
Not that I don't want to meet him/her. But I'm 36 weeks on Wednesday, too early. Have Dr appt tmrw am, I think doc is doing US to check position.
And my best friend is coming to town in the am, and is coming with to my appt. Then we are working on "baby stuff" and some bonding time. Freezer meals, some cleaning, shopping for a couple things.. and I've never had a pedicure so we might do that. I miss her and don't see her often so I'm excited to hang out. Yay!.

Anyone heard about Mo?

BLargy 07-30-2012 02:47 PM

No news from mo or wordbox.
I believe we have a couple more inductions/csections this week as well. I am praying girly decides to make her appearance this week. I am exhausted from contractions and pain. I would have had to go to the hospital like 6 x's this weekend if I followed my directions of contractions 15-10min apart for 1hr. I have my bhs all the time and period cramping....This is the miserable stage lol.And here is my positive thought for our group. May we all have our babies when we are ready for them and when they are ready for us!

wordbox 07-30-2012 03:08 PM

Update: Still in labor. Contractions have been on and off and I haven't dilated anymore since I was first checked around 3:30am. We're giving a small dose of pit a try to see if things pick up a bit. Cross your fingers!

bohemianxchaos 07-30-2012 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wordbox (Post 15475497)
Update: Still in labor. Contractions have been on and off and I haven't dilated anymore since I was first checked around 3:30am. We're giving a small dose of pit a try to see if things pick up a bit. Cross your fingers!

FX for you!

Made it down to goodwill and the other thrift store - NO king sized sheets. So I guess plan B is to put my black sheets as the top sheet, that way if any blood DOES happen it wont show so easily. Sigh.

I sent a whiney e-mail to my MW tonight about the prodomal labor and how I feel like the baby is pretty engaged at this point, which kinda blows because it's still laying sideways/posterior and I can't get it to roll. Basically I'm just uncomfy and whiney, I think.

BLargy 07-30-2012 03:40 PM

Fingers crossed mama!

jemilyon 07-30-2012 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mommato4kids
I thought I might as well start a new thread!!

How is everyone?

I have an ob apt tomorrow and I'm a bit nervous to see if this baby is still head down. Oh please let it be head down!! 39 weeks on Wed!! The longest I've ever been pg is 39+4 so I'm getting very close!!!

Full moon wed!

chach4 07-30-2012 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jemilyon

Full moon wed!

Oh no......