Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Diaper Chatter and Q & A (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Over night (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1425990)

bouncybebebum 07-30-2012 05:10 PM

Over night

I'm new to this forum and I'm sure this has been asked a million times but I am struggling so much with finding an overnight diaper for my daughter!! shes a heavy wetter. I've tried pooters with an extra hemp babies insert and a wool cover, and I've tried rumparooz with the two 6 hour soakers and an extra hemp insert. I dont want her to be like 6 inches off of her crib from fluff! haha any help?

luvthefluff 07-30-2012 05:13 PM

Re: Over night

the pooters and wool didnt work? you MUST have a very heavy wetter cause that exact combo works great for my 2 year old super soaker..that was actually going to be my suggestion LOL..that or OBV fitteds and wool also work great for us

Xanders 07-30-2012 06:21 PM

Do a pocket diaper with 2 mf inserts or one mf inserts plus a flip disposable insert & put a fleece soaker over that.

You could even try a fitted/cover with a fleece soaker.

Gumbelina 07-30-2012 07:03 PM

I found that stuffing a pocket dipe that much caused gaps at the legs and resulted in leaks. SBish OBF's with the snap-in doubler have worked great for us with Flips.

Empresita 07-30-2012 07:06 PM

Gumbelina - have you found that the Sbish shrink or get stiff? I've read some reviews about them doing both...

luvthefluff 07-30-2012 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gumbelina (Post 15476541)
I found that stuffing a pocket dipe that much caused gaps at the legs and resulted in leaks. SBish OBF's with the snap-in doubler have worked great for us with Flips.

was gonna say the same thing. pockets always leaked for us for that same reason. and the only pul cover that works well over our fitteds are Flips too :D

Ariomi 07-30-2012 08:03 PM

I'm in the same boat here with my 21lb 10mo girl. I get leaks every night no matter what, desperate here for suggestions!

bubbaloubaby 07-30-2012 08:10 PM

I have a super heavy wetting toddler. He pees through wool :( I use either a pooters fitted or sandy's bamboo fitted. Inside I use 3 (1 is folded in half in the front) one size babykicks joeybunz (NOT the premium) I cover with a mother ease airflow cover. Other covers leak and those are the most absorbent Inserts ive found.

Ariomi 07-30-2012 08:15 PM

Ok thank you so much! I've not tried those combo's on her. Off to stock the marketplace hehe

Saharan 07-30-2012 11:01 PM

For a long time I was using either a flip or a bg 4.0 stuffed with a thirsties hemp prefold and a flip organic then I would put a wool soaker over top....yes huge massive booty but no leaks. My son could put a night time disposable to shame so it was my only option. Now he is potty trained for day and pee's right before bed so I can get away with a Capri cover or flip with either an organic flip or a Capri insert and a Joey buns insert behind