Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   FSoT - BB, Rumparooz, Lotus Bums, Green Acre Desgins, FLiPs (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1426039)

PaxAddict 07-30-2012 07:13 PM

FSoT - BB, Rumparooz, Lotus Bums, Green Acre Desgins, FLiPs

Hey there! My wife and I just found our diaper, so we're willing to trade out some of our current stash. All of these are ones that made the cut. Ones that we decided to keep, because we liked them, but Oh Katy is just our diaper. If you're interested in something, let me know and I'll get you more information. Many of these were bought used here, and all items are in great condition. No (or -very- light) staining, great elastic, and all are snaps in great condition. I'll be uploading photos later this week, but didn't feel that was a good enough reason not to gauge interested right now.

Okay! So along with all items, I will include a "trade value" or what I think the dipe is worth. For reference, I'm putting EUC Katydid/ Oh Katys at $12 and anything with noticeable use somewhere between $8-10. Keep in mind Katydids are a less expensive option, and many of the dipes we're trading are not.

On with it, then!
We have 3 blueberry diapers, all snaps. All Medium in size
1 minky purple/blue ($12)
1 Minky orange/red ($12)
1 Reg. BB in a beautiful yellowish green ($15) traded!

2 Rumparoos, Snaps, One size
1 Platinum Grey ($18) traded!
1 Vibrant Blue ($18)

2 Lotusbums, Snaps, One size (Bought brand new)
1 Black ($14)
1 Sky Blue ($14)

2 BumGenius, Snaps, One size (Bought brand new)
1 Pink ($16)
1 Yellow ($16) traded!

4 FLiPs, Snaps, One Size (Bought brand new)
All moonbeam blue ($16 each)

2 Green Acre Designs (GAD) Snaps, both Large size
1 Pink with cute bird design ($12)
1 Blue with frog design ($12)

We got most of these with inserts, but they're all mixed together. Let me know what you're interested in, and I'll attempt to track down the actual insert with some internet research, and failing that I'm happy to include a random insert for the price listed.

Again, these are trade values, if you'd like to outright buy some of my diapers, I will have to consider shipping costs, but I'd be happy to haggle a bit on price.

If you have a trade offer, feel free to run it by me, I'm all about discussion. I will not just turn you down, I will make a counter offer.

Also, for the right deal, I'm happy to add some cash on my end, so if you're looking to get rid of six diapers, and just want a couple of mine, we can work something out.

Now! What I'm looking for!
Katydid/ Oh Katy, one size, snaps

Colors you're more likely to get more trade interest from us:

Orange
Grey
Brown
Black
Teal
Violet

So let's hear the offers! I'm all ears and ready to haggle!

Michael

PaxAddict 07-31-2012 03:13 PM

Re: Looking to trade for Katydid/Oh Katy - Bit of everything here

Bump!!

PaxAddict 08-02-2012 05:55 AM

Could be tempted by blueberry, RaR, Charlie banana or goodmamas. Send me your offers! I'm all ears.

doodleswife 08-02-2012 07:27 AM

Hello! I pm'd you, but don't see the pm in my "sent" box for some reason, so I thought I'd respond here too...
I have 4 Oh Katy's I'd be interested in selling. 1 is green apple and brand new, 2 are yellow and purple and have been washed only (never worn), 1 is green and has been worn twice. I have both sizes of inserts for each.
I am interested in your blueberries and your BG's. LMK what you think. Thanks

900989 08-03-2012 01:38 AM

you may want to also check out the $10.50 sale at greenbabybargains.com

BubBubsMom 08-03-2012 02:16 AM

Yup I second Greenbabybargains

PaxAddict 08-03-2012 08:26 PM

Oh no! Did I miss it? Can I assume When its not on their front page That its sold out?

PaxAddict 08-04-2012 03:25 PM

traded a few items! Updated original post, bump

PaxAddict 08-06-2012 07:44 PM

Re: FSoT - BB, Rumparooz, Lotus Bums, Green Acre Desgins, FLiPs

Bump it up. Pics tomorrow

PaxAddict 08-10-2012 05:50 PM

Pics to come, they're on vacation in MN With the babby.