Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sold / Traded / Gone (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   ISO:Mama Cloth,Sbish,Fitteds,Wool IHA:GMs, AIOs, Wool, Mama and Baby Girl Stuff (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1426296)

kts1120 07-31-2012 12:43 PM

ISO:Mama Cloth,Sbish,Fitteds,Wool IHA:GMs, AIOs, Wool, Mama and Baby Girl Stuff

IDSO: Mama cloth liners/thong liners and a few more normal/heavy flow pads with wings

ISO:
Bamboo fitteds with aplix. Looking for BG, Bamboozles, or Imagine in size L, 2, or OS. Will consider other brands as well
M SBish wool, knit or interlock, no shorties
Wool footies for night time
Grovia AI2 in mod flowers print
Goodmama in Sassy Tink print
OBV Goodmamas, prefer skinny tag
Custom ergo suck pads with some sort of disney print
Phil and Ted's stroller accessories
Something to organize all our bows/headbands/ponytail holders
Reusable glass straws
BGEs with aplix in at least VGUC-NO HOLES
Disney world/Disney apparel for DD1 size 3T/4T and DD2 size 12/18 months
Gift Cards-especially Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Target, Gymboree, & Restaurants

IHA:
I am really trying to streamline and destash all my random diapers and ones we've outgrown. We've found what works for us!

Fitteds:
Small nana bottoms
1 M (old sizing) sbish OBF
Goodmamas
1 L Under the Nile bamboo fitted

DIAPERS-AIOs
5 large BG AIOs
1 M Minky Magic-All
1 New Imagine AIO

DIAPERS-POCKETS
1 Minky blueberry OS deluxe
1 Knickernappi OS
1 BGOS Albert print, snaps

DIAPERS-INSERTS AND ACCESSORIES
8 Bamboo inserts
3 new BG stay dry doublers

DIAPERS-WOOL
Aristocrats, Luxe, Sbish, WCW, and other brands both knit and interlock in various sizes

MAMA STUFF:
*3 Brand new, out of package medela collection bottles with rings and nipples
*Prenatal Yoga/Pilates DVDs NIP
*NIP White nursing tank size 40C
*Shrinkx Hips compression belt size XS/S(0-8)
*Mama cloth size smitten baby wet tote, brand new
*2 Bebe Au Lait Nursing Covers
*M Black Belly Bra (maternity support)
*I'm done pumping and am getting rid of my Medela PISA. I have 2 sizes of flanges, extra connectors, tons of bottles and caps, wipes, steam bags, etc.

OTHER STUFF
I have a LOT of gymboree baby girls clothes size 0-6 months + that I would like to trade or sell as a lot. I have warm and cool weather.
Girly newborn babylegs lot
New G/N newborn babylegs and socks
Baby crocheted headband/bow set
0-6 and 3-6 month girls robeez and pedipeds
Toddler Girls size 4 SKR/stride rite/UMI shoes
2 pairs of brand new stride rite toddler girls sneakers, size 8
See Kai Run girls white sandals-Sarah, worn once, size 8
Gently used Stride Rite girls sneakers, size 9
Similac and Enfamil samples and checks
New Handmade Girls Toddler bed quilt and pillowcases
Digital picture frame Brand New
Photo Keychains, NIP
Brand New Reef flip flops mens size 9
Very gently used pairs (2) of loafer-style womens crocs size 7
NIP Doll Carrier/Sling
NWT 2T and 3T Pajamas
NIP Haba Pacifier Clip

MichelleKiley 07-31-2012 08:06 PM

Re: ISO:Mama Cloth,BGs,Grovia,Sbish,Fitteds IHA:GMs, AIOs, Wool, Mama and Baby Girl S

I'm interested in your wool soakers! Do you have any pictures?
I have a target gift card ($32.55)... As well as the children's place and babies r us (different amounts; I can check the amounts if you're at all interested).

I have an Iha/iso, too. But I don't think you're interested in any of my diapers. :)
Sorry if I'm doing this all wrong... Im a newbie :)

kts1120 08-01-2012 10:56 AM

Re: ISO:Mama Cloth,BGs,Grovia,Sbish,Fitteds IHA:GMs, AIOs, Wool, Mama and Baby Girl S

Quote:

Originally Posted by MichelleKiley (Post 15482008)
I'm interested in your wool soakers! Do you have any pictures?
I have a target gift card ($32.55)... As well as the children's place and babies r us (different amounts; I can check the amounts if you're at all interested).

I have an Iha/iso, too. But I don't think you're interested in any of my diapers. :)
Sorry if I'm doing this all wrong... Im a newbie :)

Going to PM you :)

MahinaParis 08-04-2012 01:08 PM

I have 3 Grovia shells (1 is Mod Flowers) and 6 organic cotton soakers available. PM me if you're interested.

kts1120 08-07-2012 12:46 PM

bump

kts1120 08-13-2012 01:12 PM

bump

lrpeedin 08-13-2012 03:21 PM

Sorry, I am very new at this but I have 8 of the BG Large(this is what you are looking for right?), I guess they are pocket/AIOS they are the pockets that have the sewn in insert inside the pocket. I am new to CDing we are just working on our stash for our first baby due in december(girl) and got these in a lot with a bunch of others. I dont really know how to evaluate the condition other than to say the insides/outsides are stain free, they are aplix and above the loop side velcro there is some pilling and the tabs are starting to curl on a few. If you would like pictures I can take pictures and send them, and maybe you could give me better advice on how to market them(condition wise) if you aren't interested.

kts1120 08-13-2012 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lrpeedin (Post 15539087)
Sorry, I am very new at this but I have 8 of the BG Large(this is what you are looking for right?), I guess they are pocket/AIOS they are the pockets that have the sewn in insert inside the pocket. I am new to CDing we are just working on our stash for our first baby due in december(girl) and got these in a lot with a bunch of others. I dont really know how to evaluate the condition other than to say the insides/outsides are stain free, they are aplix and above the loop side velcro there is some pilling and the tabs are starting to curl on a few. If you would like pictures I can take pictures and send them, and maybe you could give me better advice on how to market them(condition wise) if you aren't interested.

Thank you, but I'm actually looking for fitteds, not AIOs.

kts1120 08-16-2012 04:16 PM

bump

kts1120 08-23-2012 06:38 PM

bump