Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com

Cloth Diapers & Parenting Community - DiaperSwappers.com (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/index.php)
-   Moms of Many or Multiples (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=181)
-   -   4 girls in a row... (http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1426450)

MomToMyMonkeys 07-31-2012 07:49 PM

4 girls in a row...

Oh my goodness. We just found out that our newest bean is a girl. That will give us 2 boys and then 4 girls in a row. Lord help me when they become teenagers!! The good news is I don't have to buy much of anything. The bad news is I don't *get* to buy much of anything!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

stevensmom 07-31-2012 07:50 PM

:giggle2: I'm one of four girls. My poor dad :giggle2:

**I do know how to spell...my iPod on the other hand does not**

ulawolf 07-31-2012 07:58 PM

We have 4 girls and one boy smack in the middle

ktmelody 08-01-2012 03:19 AM

;). We have 4 in a row too!

6 girls total though and one boy sitting in the number 3 spot. :giggle:

I think 6 girls is going to be really fun when they all decide to get married!

qtytot 08-01-2012 03:41 AM

Re: 4 girls in a row...

My mom is the youngest of 7 girls.

HeatherlovesCDs 08-01-2012 07:25 AM

Well, I'll trade you. :laugh: I have 4 boys already and I'm pregnant with number 5. Oh the food cost when they are all teens and pre-teens (7 years between oldest and youngest). But, it will be so much fun too. :D My only daughter is technically number 2 making this baby the 4th boy in a row. However, I have 2 sets of twins. She just happens to be the older of the first set of twins by 8 minutes followed by her brother and then a set of boy/boy twins. :giggle:

To be perfectly honest, I really wanted a girl this time, especially since this is our last. But, I love boys and I know the second I meet him, it won't matter one bit. :wub:

812ajack 08-01-2012 08:14 AM

I had one boy and then 4 girls. Was to be expected though since my DH is the only boy with 5 sisters. I think he and his dad are just primarily girl makers:giggle2: Although we are ttc our last LO and DH and my son are definately hoping one last time for a boy!

mamamanya 08-01-2012 10:57 AM

Hey I hear ya! Just the opposite though...I had my daughter first and then 4 boys in a row. I just found out last month that baby #6 is ANOTHER boy, so we'll have 5 boys in a row:giggle:

OrangeBananas 08-01-2012 07:34 PM

I don't even want to think about having 7 teenagers in the house. I can only imagine the amount of food these 6 boys will go through :giggle:.

MomToMyMonkeys 08-01-2012 08:32 PM

No kidding on the food! We're already there with our oldest and his friends. I've taken to telling them to go home to eat because I can't afford to feed the neighborhood.

Thankfully :) my 8 year old son is a picky eater and could live on PB&J if I let him. And actually, my 3 year old daughter eats more than he does!

I'm more worried about all the hormones in my house once these 4 girls reach their pre-teen years!!